Sᴇᴠᴇɴ - Tʜᴇ Cᴀʀᴇʟᴇss Bᴀʙʏ 🥀

I saw love in her eyes, in her words, in her physical touch! they said.
Probably that would be true until they found each other.

That was a time when both were predicting the future. How will they stay in touch as best friends when they are prone to have separate families in the future. Like how will their partners accept their bond and else.

This was the talk and he knew this is all bullshit and never gonna happen! But for her, this was a different type of feeling.

She was so deep into the thoughts of the future, how would she leave him if her partner misjudges them?

That became a discussion and both were so deep into their feelings of missing each other. He was manipulating and she was depressed!

After all, she said, "we'll forget about all these, let us be happy for as long as we are together as friends. No need to imagine the future and regret it."

He assumed to reveal his wish in this discussion, but she withdrew herself from this. Again he was pushed back to his anxiety of "How am I going to express to her?"

He is a careless human, who never had the responsibility of taking care of himself.

He never had a schedule for anything except his studies! Self-care was not his cup of tea.
Even though she had self-care for her, she took special care of him.

Her pov~

"He works hard for his future. He is irresponsible but he must reach great heights. He deserves what he is working for. Apart from his past life and breakups, he was a little boy who knows nothing about self-care. So I have to take care of him. I'm not sure for how long I'm going to stay with him, but until then I am responsible for his dreams."

He was a lazy dizzy human, who often skips his sleep to spend time on games, and even skips bathing rarely

He was a lazy dizzy human, who often skips his sleep to spend time on games, and even skips bathing rarely. What a pitiful creature he was!

She was so determined in this stuff. So she always berates him to take care of himself. She forces him to sleep early every day! He too obeys her in every sort of order she puts forth. He was a careless baby.
(We have no idea why he obeyed her, he could have lied to her but he didn't!)

Back to the present..
The future discussion was over and after almost a day (ie) the 11th day of their bond! ~

It was 10 am and she was waiting for his good morning text. He left the previous night around 10 and still he had not texted her.

She was worried. "What would have happened to him? Is he ill or is he bored of talking to me? Yes, there is a chance, he must be bored. I restricted him too much so he must have left me. But where did he go!? "

Was he annoyed by her or will he come back? Even if he comes back, will their bond be the same as before? She felt guilty as always. She started to overthink this as she did
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎