Fᴏᴜʀ - Tʜᴀᴛ Wᴀs Tʜᴇ Bᴇɢɪɴɪɴɢ 🥀

Every human will have a life-changing moment at least once, She was unlucky enough to get it only after years!

(Fictional character: She - Rya, He - Sush)

She was a complete extrovert and had all sorts of mutuals around her. She initially ignores any kind of intentional relationships through mutuals too!

Not a special situation but a usual one, another mutual to make friends. This time too, she decided to accept and if it grows beyond limits, she would ignore. There came a pop-up of the most unfamiliar name.

She had never known this one as a mutual during all of her life. Whatever she doesn't care about anyone else as always. Not a new way of starting a conversation, that was a simple hi.

 Not a new way of starting a conversation, that was a simple hi

She started to respond by making up her mind "oh damn.. this is one more type of the past mutuals I have faced!"

She never knew this is gonna change her life! Btw that was a boy (or man.. nah nah just a little boy) over the other end. They started introducing themselves and got to know each other within a few days.

That was the beginning of their bond. She never felt anything abnormal. She was the way she used to be, with no changes in her emotions and nothing literally! They were so much involved in sharing things among themselves. All their failures and good lucks. They were not like newbies, but two friends belonging to the past!

He was so sure that she liked talking to him and she was confused as well (as usual). This was not happening for weeks or months or years but for countable days. They were two different souls who faced different traumas in their past lives! They never thought this is gonna happen or not, but just felt comfortable with each other!

He was no less than her, her pain, her stressful life.
To compare, she was suffering at one end and he was too at the other. Both were two suffering hearts for opposite reasons.

He was with all the pressures and stress of his past life, in which once he was happy. But she was with frustrations and disappointments of her whole life in which she had experienced Nothing!

She never used to get close to anyone in an ease, she always ignored any sort of person with whatever intentions and thoughts they approached her. She was confused
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎