Eɪɢʜᴛ - I Nᴇᴇᴅ Tʜɪs Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ 🥀

Not every person we meet will value us. But that one person will make you feel special in a different way, That no one else had ever made you feel!

Everything will come to you at the right time.. she never believed these verses. "Nothing has come to me so far, so till now there is no right time in my life huh?"

When he came to her, without her insight she thought this was the right time of her life! But now..

Hours passed..
Around 12 he texted her "Good morning". She was a bit happy but more annoyed. She asked him the reason for being late and he blabbered. He said, "I slept late so I couldn't wake up early."

Slept late!? Oh no, he is gone!

She started shouting at him which was reflected in her texts. She scolded him so badly. "Why the f**k did you sleep late?", she asked. He replied with more anxiety, "I was playing as usual till late night and so I slept late".

Oh, poor thing! He could have lied, at least then he could have lived. But now he is dead for sure!

She started her horrible speech and it went on for nearly an hour. After this, he would have lost interest in her because; for a silly mistake he is being scolded for an hour. So imagine his future with her. He must have withdrawn his consent right?!

But what happened was ~
His pov:

♥︎ "She is scolding me for not taking care of myself. She never scolded me for anything else."
♥︎ "This is just a short span of a relationship, but I got to know her more. She always wanted to take care of me and she gets angry whenever I don't."
♥︎ "Even now, I'm just her friend and she is caring for me. And what will happen if she accepts me as her partner? She will be much more caring to me. I will always be her priority!"
♥︎ "I must not lose her at any cause.. and I'm not ready to leave her. Let me at least now express my feelings to her. Even if she says No I will manage. But I certainly have to tell her now, or else I will not get any other chance for this."
♥︎ "I need this forever! So I'm gonna express now."

He wished to express it to her

He wished to express it to her. But according to her, He is just a friend whom she likes more. She always ignores anyone who comes with an intention of love. So she is surely gonna hate him and ignore him. This would be their last conversation!

All these perplexities will come to an end if she understands him and does not ignore him as she did
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎