Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ - Tʜᴇʏ Aʀᴇ Rᴀʀᴇ🥀

Waiting makes everything stronger... only if it is worthy.
Everything needs time to happen... nobody can force miracles!

Days passed... months passed. And a Year passed!
They had lots of fights and arguments but never let each other down.

Not even a single night passed without wishing each other good nyt!

Whatever the issue may be, they always keep their work aside, get into the problem, solve it, and restart their work.
That was a boon..!

Unlike other couples, they were the weirdest. They blabber, gossip, cry, argue, and Love... all these they do in a single day.

They never go to bed angry at each other or with anxiety. They fight like alien enemies. But deep inside they always knew, "This idiot is not gonna leave me ever!".

This makes them different from the others. They never had a thought that "Will he/she stop loving me? Will he/she leave me for someone else?"

 They never had a thought that "Will he/she stop loving me? Will he/she leave me for someone else?"

They were so sure that, it was not gonna happen at any cause.
But only because of the distance between them, most of the time they feel insecure.

Okay, this may be common. Many other understanding couples fight and solve problems immediately. What makes them different is...

It has been a year and a half since they were into a relationship... but they had not even met once in real! They have never seen each other in person.

They fell in love without meeting each other in real life and their love life is more than 17 months old and still, they didn't meet.

Hilarious... how did they manage to stay with each other. That just worked out lol!

Yes, they fight but they compromise within minutes! This is rare! They are rare!

There came a day when their longingness to meet each other was fulfilled. They decided to meet in real, instead of virtual dates.

Everyone will have something special on a real date. Then without any discussion, we have to accept that this first meeting of theirs is gonna be a dream come true!

The first meet would be more than memorable! It was unusual, special, and rare! This feeling will not be felt often or
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎