Sɪx - Wʜʏ Hᴇʀ? 🥀

Life mostly contains mistakes and failures, but one good happening will make all those hurdles disappear!
Maybe that's why they found each other!

Conversations grew up, she was the same extrovert messing up things and always ready for discussions. Even though she had frustrated moods she never showed it to anybody!

In the eyes of others, she was an expressive human with no life stresses. No one knew the reality. This pov among them was eventually created by her and her behaviour towards them.

She strongly believed that no one is gonna make her sadness go away and bring light to her nights!
Instead of exposing her feelings, she portrayed to be happy and had no stress about the future.

To him~

That was a very little span. They spoke hardly for a week! And that was a never-ending conversation about various matters of life.

She blabbered all the time to which he listened patiently. To him, She was a little duck quacking all the stuff in her mind. This was not what she portrayed to others. She was so real with him!

He preferably makes his own decisions after analyzing, but with her, he was a little too fast. A few days of conversations led him to want her forever. That was not love. But a bond, in which she would be with him forever!

Not sure why he fell for her, but he started to feel the excitement that he found her. He was a bit confused about whether or not to make a declaration. And also he was so sure that, if she finds it wrong then that would be their last conversation.

So now.
He did the same gesture as the others of her past did. So he is one among them. He is too willing to own her. So no other difference between him and them. He is a flirt who would accept any girl?
Nah!

He is not what every girl or others would imagine.
Yes, he is a normal common boy with all the love life dreams and passion. Of Course, he was different in front of every other person in his circle.

If one of his mates were asked about him, they would reply with a little jealousy, "He enjoys his life to the fullest! He never had intense feelings. He will accept anyone who comes to him. He will love any girl."

This is him to the outer world! And even she believed that this is the true version of him. He was not a portrait of these features.

He had intense feelings which he never showed off. No matter what, he always exposed his happier side to others by hiding his insecurities.

Yes, he was ready to accept anyone in his life. But why did he choose her.. without knowing her, her past life, her family, her weakness, and most importantly without seeing her in person? Why her?

 without knowing her, her past life, her family, her weakness, and most importantly without seeing her in person?  Why her?

He wished her to be a part of him, not just a part of his life!
He wanted her by his side forever.

Unlike others, she was a bit more caring to him. She always cared for anybody she liked. But to him, she showed a little extra pamper of love.
They knew each other for less than 10 days but their conversation wouldn't say so.

To her, he was a best friend only with whom she was the genuine version of herself.
To him, she was a little more than that!

He wanted her to be with him which made him happy inside and out.

But how... In the name of what... Just a friend!

Will the world accept this... Will he choose her
Every time?!

~To be continued ♡︎