Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴏʀ Hɪᴍ 🥀

Decisions become easier when we love one side and hate another. But what if both are important to us? That decision will change our life.

On the first side it was:

Her circle of friends and well-wishers, who were with her for years. Not all of her friends were against her. The supportive friends part is different. This situation is about unsupportive people. They were a few but mattered the most to her before him.

On the second side it was:

Him! The love of her life. The only boy she fell for since she got to know what love is. She made an instant decision but with more clarity. She wished him to be the one, the only one to stay with her forever.

So she collapsed her decision for a few days, constantly hearing all of them criticize her.

Even he didn't understand her. Then why should she choose him?
According to her pov:

"He is not aware of the frustrations I'm facing. Or else he would have not shouted at me or even he would not be angry with me. But now he doesn't get what I'm going through. My pain, my depression, and other stuff. When he comes to know about all these he will surely stand by my side."

"I know he is just a baby, he was not concentrating on anything else. And that was one main reason why I decided to take care of him. So now for that same reason, I can't leave him."

On the other hand:

"Nearly 3/4th of my people are against me. But they never had a thought about my wish and opinion. They never asked me about it. The main issue for them is that, I didn't inform them that I'm gonna fall in love. And even now no one among them is ready to give me time or understand me."

"So if I decide to sacrifice them, I will only have him. I will be all alone with a few supportive friends with whom I was not that close. I will be pushed to a stage to make new friends. I will not have people to contact or hang out with."

"If I decide to sacrifice him, I'm not sure whether I'll fall in love again. Or will I be able to overcome this? The days with him were the happiest of mine. He accepted me as I am. I'm a mess but he loved me."

After many sleepless nights and depressed days~

She: "I don't need people who never understood my wish. What if they leave me after this, considering that I'll not expose myself to them hereafter? What will I do then? I'll not be able to go back to him either. But I'm not at all ready to lose him. I wish he would be mine forever! He is not ready to understand me now. But, he will, I believe. Because he was the only one who made me feel happy about being myself. I trust him. He will not leave me!"

"It was him! I'm ready to sacrifice anyone in my circle for him

"It was him! I'm ready to sacrifice anyone in my circle for him. I love him and I mean it. I can't leave him alone. He needs me and I need him!"

That would be a great deal for her to find new people matching her vibe. But that was easier than losing him! I'm ready to do anything for him!

I hope at least now I have made the right decision. Let me resolve all these and be with him.

Hope she made the right decision.. unlike her past where she decided for others sake
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎