Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - Sᴛᴀʏ Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ 🥀

To forget all the struggles and frustrations she faced in the past...
She got him! He was her total happiness!

At first she was nervous to see him in real. And slowly had the courage to touch him. And now to the next move!

They were so deep in their conversation about absolutely nothing important. Not sure about what came into her mind. She started feeling so comfortable with him, as she felt virtually all these days.

She leaned towards him and placed her head on his shoulder. That was totally an unexpected move.. unplanned too.

He was so nervous this time. What will others think if they see this? He was a bit shy to be frank. But he was not ready to tell her to move. More than her it was him, who was frozen at that moment!

 More than her it was him, who was frozen at that moment!

She closed her eyes for a minute.

"I can even die now. I'm the happiest now. I feel safe when I'm with him. I have never felt like this before. Let the universe bless us. I want him to be happy. I want us to be happy!"

He was a little boy. And to prove that he started to play his games. Okay at least now, we can accept they are the weirdest couple ever!

There is not even a single time both were deep into their feelings. When one is totally obsessed, the other will be the funniest and hence proved!

They spoke for almost 3 short hours. They took lots and lots of pictures together!
No one will get why these pictures mattered the most to them.

They hardly met each other, nearly after 18 months. Till that they lived through texts and video chats! So these pictures were their precious memories!

Unlike others who get bored of taking pictures together they are different! To exclaim this, "They were like couples from two different worlds!"

She was a lover of baked food and yeah, definitely he doesn't like it! She let him try it and he too did only for her sake.

Now he has to leave! The most saddest part has arrived now. She was not ready to let him go.

"Please don't go, stay with me here."

"Even you have to go home now idiot. Then how can I stay?"

"Ohh yeah i forgot. Let me take you home then."

"In your backpack?"

"Yes. In my backpack."

Both smiled. Even if that was possible she would have done that.

Oh no forgot something more important! "What about the hug you promised me?", he asked.

Wait what!? Hug.. oh shit she is gonna die for sure. Even holding hands was so complicated and now this hug will raise her heart beat to infinity!

They complicated everything but they fell deep into their feelings
Everytime!

~To be continued ♡︎