Tʜʀᴇᴇ - Tʜᴇ Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ Wɪsʜ 🥀

Thousands of prayers every day.. But not everything will be fulfilled. Maybe she was mistakenly chosen to be lucky this time!

In her boring routine miracles started to happen. She was a dreamer and never cared about reality. She ignored love but not people.
Yeah she was an exhausted extrovert!

Had a lot of people around to cheer up but not everyone, when she feels low. She made herself all alone when she is disgusted. This was her life, happy fake smiles all over and a disgusting mind inside.

No one ever knew her reality, as she never exposed them. She too had real people who cared for her, but not the person of her dreams! She always suffered stating "please God somehow by mistake at least give me a happy life".

And that was her 18th birthday. She was the happiest person that day, not by luck but by the people she saved throughout her whole life! She loved all the Pampers around her and started bringing hope to her life.

 She was the happiest person that day, not by luck but by the people she saved throughout her whole life! She loved all the Pampers around her and started bringing hope to her life

That year's birthday wish was unusual! She always pleaded to god to give her a happy life, a perfect career, and a happy home. But on that birthday, she was a bit confused to express her wish.

She had always faced difficulties and failures, but although she prayed
"May I get a person who would love me with all my flaws and throughout hurdles?"

This was The birthday wish. Maybe as she wished before, god decided to at least make her birthday wish true!
She was not focused on her wish, as it was a routine that her wish will be rejected
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎