TWENTY-TWO

Resting my forehead on his shoulder, I close my eyes and enjoy feeling full of him. Sitting on the counter of Sean and Jerry's bathroom sink, Layne's breath crowds my right ear as he thrusts faster in me.

Layne and the guys just got back from a little tour in California. Jerry and Sean decided to host their own Welcome Back party at their place without wasting any time. And as if being impatient was running in the air, Layne and I both knew what we wanted as our eyes laid on each other. A little bit after the party started, we found ourselves in the bathroom....thankfully, the bathroom was clean.

And I'm not sure how long we've been here...in this position. Layne doesn't want to stop. Nor do I want him to. And it's not like we both didn't climax yet...was I counting?

I stroke his earlobe as Layne slides his hand under my shirt and palms my right breast. His blue eyes are ripped with each push and pull. Eyerolls are my second home. I smile pre-roll. Layne softens his eyes and smiles down at me. Mmmh.

We have been together for three months, and the newlywed feeling still flows between us. And I never want this feeling to fade.

Layne leans his body backward and pulls my thighs farther apart. Looking down, I watch him go in and out of me, causing me to whimper.

"I know. I know," Layne says softly, but his gentle voice doesn't help. I watch him slowly push into me again, and I'm unsure where to put my hands. "Fuck," he says with a low breath.

Whoa, whoa...everything feels so whoooaa. Layne's thumb rubs me back and forth.

My legs shake through each swipe. I toss my head from side to side...Too much.

"I can't," I mumble.

Layne kisses me on the forehead, soothing me. "You want me to stop?" he whispers in my ear. I shake my head. "Hmm?"

I smile as Layne hits the spot again. The puddle in my lower abdomen stirs, and I see Layne's palm reaching toward it. His warm palm pressed, and I immediately let go. Layne's deep groan sends another shiver. We both shook like an earthquake ran through us.

Damn.

Stroking Layne's jawline, I hear myself drip from the bathroom counter.  Layne leans his forehead against mine, and I think he fell asleep for a moment.

"I want to be with you," I whisper minutes later to the small space between us. Layne's eyes flicker open. 

"You are with me," Layne chuckles, calming his breathing down. He leans back, the sweat from his forehead sticking to mine.

"No, I mean like...."

"You want to leave?" he asks, lowering his eyes.

"I want to cuddle."

"Okay," he nods as he pulls the condom off and tosses it in the trash.

"In your bed," I add. Layne bites down on his bottom lip, smiling."I know the party just started-

"Yeah, let's go," he says, excitement slightly jogging in his voice.

I grin a little too hard at Layne's response. I kiss him softly on the cheek as he helps me off the sink. My thighs stiffen once my feet hit the cold, wet floor.

"I think I've been in that spot for too long," I groan, slightly bending down to pull my panties back up.

Chuckling, Layne leans closer and kisses me on my forehead, "Sorry about that."

"Why does my body always end up sore and yours doesn't?" I ask, looking up at him.

"How about I sit on the counter next time?" Layne jokes.