Good Bye

Carol POV: (Carol and Kat's dress)

"♪ Girl,♪ I can't believe it's your big night♪ You ate your frogs, now the party's so right♪ Where did the time go, girl?♪ And, girl, you used to suck a binky♪ Look at you now♪ You're sucking blood right out of the cow ♪

"♪ Girl,♪ I can't believe it's your big night♪ You ate your frogs, now the party's so right♪ Where did the time go, girl?♪ And, girl, you used to suck a binky♪ Look at you now♪ You're sucking blood right out of the cow ♪."

We danced and enjoyed ourselves. Then, a mist appeared, and Mavis showed up next to Johnny with a smile. "Wow. You look beautiful." Johnny confesses in awe. Mavis moves her cape around, "Thanks. Thanks for the party."

"Yeah, you like our little touches?" Johnny inquires as lightning bugs show places that Johnny has been to. Mavis gasps, "It's amazing." She then does a trust fall but then disappears, using her cape to drag Johnny to the middle of the party floor. I noticed Dracula entering the room and making some great moves that made the Suits Of Armors fall down. Drac then grabbed my hand and twirled me in a circle, "Thank you for helping."

I chuckled, "I didn't do much, Drac. But I am delighted to be here for her birthday." We continued dancing on the floor as the upbeat music roared from the speakers. I peered up to discover Dracula gazing at me, "What?"

The vampire smirked at me, "You are beautiful." He whispered. A Suit Of Armor comes up and taps on Dracula's shoulder, pointing to Johnny and Mavis. Dracula is enraged; then quickly separates them. I shrugged and proceeded to dance till a holler echoed around, making the music stop.

"BECAUSE THAT VILLAGE DOESN'T REALLY EXIST!"

Mavis and the other monsters are now in a state of shock; a string on Frank's guitar breaks. I prepared my way over as Mavis gaped at Dracula, "What do you mean... "doesn't exist"?" Frank and the others approach Dracula, "What did you do?!" Frank demanded. Dracula swallowed, "I--" He crossed his arms and turned his back away from them, "I did what I had to do."

"What was it? What exactly did you have to do? Tell me!" Mavis commanded, stepping in front of her father. Dracula hunched his shoulders, guilt engraved on his face, "I-- I built the town, the staff put it all together, the... the zombies dressed up as the townspeople." He finally confesses; the zombies grunt, 'Uh-oh.'