Returning To The Hotel

Mavis was on the floor, her head tucked under her arms and knees near her open window. A crash makes her glance up at the room-filled smoke, "Dad?" She waves some of the smoke away and sees her father covered in burns from the sun. "I'm fine. I'm just a little sunburnt." Dracula groans, his burns healing as he stands up and walks up to Mavis, "Honey, I always thought the worst thing ever would be seeing you go. But the worst is seeing you unhappy. Mavey, I want you to live your life." He takes his daughter's hands.

Mavis sighs, removing her hands from her father, "I don't know how I'm supposed to do that." Dracula smiles and leans in front of Mavis, "You know, Mommy already gave you her birthday present. Can I now give you mine?" Dracula walks to the wall and shows Mavis a black and pink backpack with the hotel's logo on it.

"What do I need this for?"

"Oh, it comes with an accessory." Drac turns the backpack and reveals a smiling Jonathan. Mavis gasps in shock, "You?" Jonathan lovingly lowers his feet to the floor and smiles, "You."

"Why are you back?"

Johnny walks up to Mavis, "'Cause you're my zing, Mavis." Mavis blinked in surprise, "I'm your zing? But... you told me you hate monsters." Kat appears behind Dracula with a grin, "Yeah, well, we were afraid your dad was going to suck all the blood out of our bodies if we didn't say that." Dracula laughs nervously, "I wouldn't have! I-" He drops his smile in defeat, "No, they're right, I would've done that..."

"Dad!"

"I was wrong, Devil-chops." Drac hands Mavis a card about Hawaii. "Do you really mean it, Dad?" Dracula brushes Mavis's hair behind her ear, "Go make your own paradise." Mavis grins at him as Jonathan walks up to her, "Can we try that kiss over again?" Mavis giggles, "I think we can." Mavis and Jonathan lean to kiss but are interrupted by Dracula snarling with his monster face, and the two blankly stare at him. Dracula looks embarrassed, "Sorry! I- I just... I gotta get use to that. Now go. Do... do your thing." He and Kat hastily leave as Mavis and Jonathan make their best kiss.

Dracula and Kat walk down the hall in silence, "Where is Carol?" Drac asks Kat as they enter the lobby. But, unfortunately, Drac's friends appear before Kat can answer.

Wayne laughs, "Carol is here."

The vampire frowns, "She's here?"

"I'm here."

(This is her casual dress)

Dracula turns to see Carol in a beautiful dark-red dress with red and black heels

Dracula turns to see Carol in a beautiful dark-red dress with red and black heels. She took Dracula's hand, and they walked into an empty hall. No words were needed to be exchanged as Dracula slips her bracelet back on her wrist. The two leaned in and kissed. Later in the evening, everyone agreed to finish Mavis's party. Quasimodo was still in his frozen state, trying to get Wayne's pups to stop licking him, "Stop! Stop!" His voice muffled.

Hip Hop Beat Music as playing, and Johnny jumped on the stage to sing, "♪ I thought I found a love, but she was just a fling ♪ And then I met a girl and felt a different thing ♪ It's like you're hit in the ring Like you're pulled by a string ♪ Can't breathe like you're choking on a chicken wing ♪ It was a thing called a Zing, and I wanted to sing ♪ And listen to ballads of the man named Sting ♪ Lady looks in your eyes, and it's suddenly spring ♪ Like when Nala looked at Simba in The Lion King ♪" Murray and Mavis joined in, "Zinging in the air and I don't have a care ♪ I'm wingin' from the Zing that we shared ♪" Dracula grabbed Carol, and the two jumped on the floating table to the stage.

"Zinging in the rain Now I'm feelin' no pain ♪ It's a real time for celebrating ♪ 'Cause you're my Zing ♪ Drac; you ready to throw down?" Johnny holds the mic to Dracula as he steps on the stage. "No, no, I just came closer to hear you better." Drac smiles. "Come on, just give it a try." Johnny offered.

"All right, maybe just a little." Drac takes the mic and begins rapping, surprising Carol, Johnny, and Mavis, "♪ So listen all you Zingers from here to Beijing ♪ You better crash the box spring Get ready to cling ♪ 'Cause if love was money you'd be yellin' cha-ching ♪ Next to a Zing Cupid's arrow's a little bee sting ♪" Johnny joins in the rap with Drac, " ♪It was a Zing and a zang and a zingidy-dee ♪ And there was only one lady in the Zing for me ♪ 'Cause when you're dinged by the Zing ♪ You better know one thing The only bling you gonna sling ♪ Is a wedding ring ♪" Dracula freezes everyone on the stage, making the crowd go wild. He unfreezes them as Mavis, Kat, and Murray sing "♪Zinging in the air ♪"

Drac freezes them and sings, taking Carol's hand, "♪ Now I don't have a care ♪ I'm wingin' from the Zing that we shared ♪ Zinging in the rain Now I'm feelin' no pain ♪ It's a real time for celebrating ♪" Dracula unfreezes them as they continued singing, with Carol joining, "♪'Cause you're my Zing ♪ Feel the Zing, y'all Ba-da-bing, y'all ♪ Gonna knock you right out of that ring, y'all ♪ Better bring, y'all Happenin', y'all ♪ Pay attention to the undead king, y'all ♪ ♪ I'm a monster I'm a m-monster ♪ I'm a monster I'm a m-monster Housekeeping! ♪ I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love ♪ And I don't have to try, I just do what I does ♪ Don't have to tell me, I already know ♪ They all want me ♪ Yo, I run this, I smash it ♪ Like my bass real hard, boom-bastic ♪ Speed race, baby, I'm a lot faster ♪ Cause trouble, never listen to my master ♪ New Benz all black from Malaysia ♪ Can't drive, but my mama don't care, yup ♪ To the top, I'm-a take it to the ceiling ♪ I'm on the moon but I feel the sun beamin' ♪ I'm so dope like ooh la la So, so fly like a helicopter ♪ Sup to the hood and the homies on the block ♪ Doin' it big, yeah, you know, what's up ♪ Some come and try to say I'm a problem ♪ So crazy, gotta put 'em in an asylum ♪ Some come and try to say I'm a problem ♪ Ha, solve it ♪ I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster ♪ I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster ♪ I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster ♪ I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster ♪ I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster ♪ I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster ♪ I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster ♪ I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster ♪ I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love ♪ And I don't have to try, I just do what I does ♪ Don't have to tell me, I already know ♪ They all want me ♪ Yo, yo, yo ♪"

Everyone was on the tables dancing and singing, having the time of their lives. Carol held hands with Drac and smiled. "One day, Dracula will understand," Carol wondered, "But he cannot know now." The woman's gentle voice echoes in her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After the party, Carol pulled out a pen and paper, preparing to write what the woman wanted her to say, "My love, you will one day understand that I will and have returned as someone else. Someone who is like me in a way and has been with you from the beginning. My love for you will never die. Love, Martha." After writing the letter, she sealed it up and slipped it into Dracula's room.

"One day, my dearest love..." Carol and Martha's voices spoke at once, making Carol's eyes flash blue and green.