Welcome To Hotel Transylvania

"Welcome to Hotel Transylvania! Human-free since 1898. Your safest destination. Take an itinerary. I have personally designed a spectacular schedule of events, all leading to my daughter's birthday extravaganza tomorrow." Dracula walks down the stairs and hands monsters pamphlets.

"We always look forward to coming every year, Count. We enjoy the safety so much." A gremlin speaks, taking a pamphlet. "Of course. That's why we built it. Yes, good evening. Thank you, Marty. You look pale, as well." Drac continues walking as a Suit of Armor dashes to the vampire, "Sir, sir, sir! We have an urgent plumbing issue." Dracula frowns, then calls for the plumber, "Plumbing? On it. Mr. Ghouligan!" A zombie goes to the vampire and Suit of Armor, "There is a clogged toilet in room 348." The Armor mentions just as a monster roars with a shrug. Dracula smiles, "It's okay. We all get stomach aches, Mr. Bigfoot." The zombie groans, looking at his plunger in worry.

The hotel doors open, and a swarm of wolf pups crash into the lobby, shouting. "Hey, kids, reel it in. You're only supposed to make Mom and Dad miserable." A werewolf calls out, walking in with his pregnant wife.

"Now, now, is that any way to behave? This is a hotel, not a cemetery." Drac lifted his cape as one of the pups chewed his cloak. "Sorry, Uncle Drac." The pup releases the cape and dashes off to join his brothers and sister.

"Drac! How are ya?" The werewolf calls out. Dracula walks up to the werewolf with a smile, "Wayne, my old friend!" He grabs his friend's shoulders with a laugh. "Couldn't wait for this weekend. Always great to be out of the shadows for a couple days." Wayne spoke, glancing at his wife as she joined his side.

"The family looks beautiful. Let me just clean up their filth. Housekeeping!" The vampire calls out. Three witches flew into the lobby and fixed up the couches, cleaned the floor, and disappeared. The doors open, and two boxes tumbled inside. One box popped open, and a head rolled to the vampire's feet. "Frankie, my boy! Look at you! Still traveling by mail, Mr. Cheapo, huh?" Drac lifts the head up with a grin.

Frankenstein nervously looks away, "It's not a money thing. I have a plane phobia, okay? I mean, at any moment, those engines could catch..." Wayne interrupts and mocks the monster, "Fire! Yeah, yeah."Fire bad." We know." Dracula turns to the zombies as they try to put Frank back together, "Augustus, Porridge Head, come on! Does that look like Frankenstein's head?" Wayne watches Drac's cape lift in the air, "Hey, Drac, buddy, what's going on with your cape there?"

"What do you mean? Oh! Who pinched me?" The vampire spins around to see what is behind him. "Guilty. You're irresistible." A pair of floating glasses appears behind Dracula.

"Yes, very amusing, Invisible Man. Hello. Great to "see" you." The three monsters laugh at their friend, Griffin.

Griffin folds his glasses and puts them in his pocket, "Ahh, Never gets old." He slaps Dracula on the cheek and steps aside.

"Ho-ho-ho." Drac mockingly laughs. He begins swiping in the air, but Griffin laughs, "Missed me. Missed me, missed me, missed me." Dracula stops and reaches in his cape, "Okay, you win. Hold this bacon." The invisible man takes the bacon, "Why am I holding this bac... Ahh! No! Get 'em off! Awww!!" Wayne's children jumped on Griffin, trying to get the piece of meat. Frank, Wayne, and Dracula laughed, then stopped as a burst of sand entered the lobby. "Here comes the party!" A mummy appears.

"Hello, Murray!" Drac calls out. Murray dashes up to the vampire, ready to give him a hug, "Drac, what's up, buddy?" Dracula jumps out of the way, "The sand, Murray, the sand! Always with the sand." Murray faces the wolf family and Frank, "Whee! Wolfie! Wanda! Frank!" He grabbed Frank's head, and the two screamed and laughed, "I love this guy. He always bringing it full tilt. You're looking skinny, too. Now that you're just a head."