Chapter 8

(ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ON THE SIDE BECAUSE IT'S JUST TOO CUTE NOT TO WATCH)

A/N

I know it's been next to forever since I've updated..

And I apologize.

I don't have much motivation to write,

But I will for you guys.

And this isn't edited, I just wanted to upload,

So here ya go. :)

ily. x

Chapter 8

-----

Harry's POV

I awoke to a noise.  I looked around at my dark room and realized it was still nighttime.  I picked up my phone off of the nightstand and clicked it on.  It was barley 3AM.  

Just then I heard it again.  It sounded like muffled moaning.  At first I thought it might be Louis and El, but then I shook my head, remembering that they broke up.  I still can't believe what she did to Louis.. cheating on him like that.  She had no right.  He looked destroyed yesterday... it killed me to see him like that.

Another moaning sound broke me off from my thinking.  I think it was coming from Louis' room.  I got up out of my warm place in bed, and dragged my feet to my door.  I walked out into the hall, and saw Louis' door cracked open.  I crossed the distance to his door and lightly pushed it open.

Louis was asleep in bed.  He was on his side, gripping a pillow tightly.  His face looked distressed, all scrunched up and terrified.  He was having a nightmare.  He groaned with pure agony and rolled over to his other side, gripping the pillow even tighter.

As I moved closer to him, I noticed that he was crying.  He was crying in his sleep.  And even at this horrible state that he was in, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful he looked.  The moonlight was illuminating the room, and the way it blessed his features was mesmerizing.  His hair was tousled from sleeping, and it fell over his closed eyes.  His face looked as if it were carved from stone, completely flawless.  You could see the wet lines from his tears shimmering in the moonlight.  He looked so fragile, I was close to tears.  I could barely breathe.

Then his heartbreaking moaning snapped me out of my trance.  I moved next to him and layed down on the bed.  Then I adjusted my body so that I was facing him.  He was trembling, his bottom lip wavering.  I felt a tear escape my own eye, just seeing him like this.  Why I did what I did next I don't know.  I just hugged him.  I hugged him as if my life were depending on it.  I felt him sigh against my neck.

"..Harry...." My heart stopped.  He just moaned my name.. in his sleep.  Then I felt him relax.  My heart warmed to the fact that my presence calmed him.  

After I was sure he was relaxed and in a deep sleep, I let go of him... at least I tried to.  My right arm was under him, but I didn't want to wake him.  So I gave up for a moment, just admiring his sleeping figure.