•♡Different types of saesang/anti attacks...etc y/n has gone through♡•

•This chap will show different topics abt how y/n has gone through the most dangerous phase of being an idol!

•For an example like stage accidents, obsessive fans, antis lashing out, different type of racism's, death threats and wht not!

•Hope u all enjoy reading this chap! Sry for taking a long ass break I was getting sick  frequently alot and couldn't recover!

•Hope u all will understand!! Now I'll let u continue reading!! Enjoy!! <33
____________________________________

Pointing a gun at her:

๏ It was one of the times when she was coming back from an mv shooting which was held in Jeju. It was a secret but somehow it reached to the paparazzi's and the news was all over the place.

๏ As she landed back in seoul airport she was met with an insane amount of crowd screaming for her attention.

๏ As she was sccuried away towards her car by the buff bodyguard's one of the fans managed to grab her and pointed a gun at her.

๏ But she was immediately taken away into the car and the fan was arrested.

.................................................................

Throwing stones at her:

๏ During one of her concerts she was trying to say hi to her fans and some haters had tried to throw stones at her.

๏ In this process Y/n had gotten a serious injury on her head, left leg and stomach.

๏ This made the lovelies really angry and they all made the haters regret their life decisions.

๏ Due to this incident Bighit made an announcement of a Hiatus as this had made Y/n really injured and she wasn't able to perform or do any other activities for atleast 2-3 months.

.................................................................

一Death notes with traumatizing things:

Ever since y/n debuted she will always get different types of threats and hate.

๏ It was hard for her to cope up with all the hurtfull words the haters were trying to send her through the notes.

๏ There are few times when she'll get really horrific things with the death notes. Like one time she got an costum made doll's head which looked like her face with blood all over it.

๏ She was terrified to the core seeing this it was really a terrible thing.

๏ Hope fully the company took down the person and got them arrested and putted them in the black list.

.................................................................

一 Creepy letters:

Y/n started getting this letters after she got really well known across the world.

๏ It was really creepy and absurd for her as sometimes the letters will say that the person can see her. Later it was known that there was a teddy bear in her bedroom which had a camera in it.

๏ Another time was that when she got a letter from one of her fans. It wasn't a normal letter tho. It was written from blood. At first y/n thought it was fake but the fan had sent her blood in a bottle telling her that it was his way of showing love to her.

.................................................................

Once again I'm really sorry for leaving like this (。•́︿•̀。)!! I'm trying my best to manage my school work and this book!! It's hard!! Hope u all will understand!!

Love ya take care!! <333

____________________________________