Greenie

Y/n's pov:

Chuck and I were seated by a large tree in the deadheads, weaving the multicoloured flowers into flower crowns. I quietly hummed a small tune as I worked the flowers together. When we were finished we had a stack of ten crowns. We placed one on each of our heads and walked back into the main part of the glade.

The boys were all about their business as usual and they all looked happy doing it. The midday sun was shining and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. Everything was perfect.

It wasn't too soon until the box alarm started blaring across the glade and everyone ran to it. It was about ten minutes before the box opened and Gally leaped inside. "Day one Greenie, rise and shine," he chuckled and threw the newbie up to us.

He had brown hair, dark eyes and his face was covered in fear. The boys surrounded him and kept saying things like "he should be a slopper", or "no way he'll last a full day".

I could tell that the new guy was getting overwhelmed. He stood up and immediately ran when he saw the maze doors. "Ayy! We got a runner!" Zart shouted.

I was quick to act and bolted after the greenie, tackling him to the floor before he got too far. "You're fast," I complimented. "Just not fast enough."

I pulled him up by the collar of his blue shirt and passed him to Gally and Newt, who took him to the pit. Poor guy. But I know Alby, the greenie will be out and about in an hour at most. In the meantime I went to help Fry cook dinner. Mmm, bacon and steak with a side of my famous soup. Tonight was gonna be good.

A/n: I'm really sorry about the lack of updates recently but I had six major exams last week and I needed to study hard. So I promise that I will update all of my stories as much as possible.

Also, please remember that you are not ghosts so don't try to walk through bookshelves. It hurts a lot. And this is the end result:

My leg btw (it's a lot worse in person)

My leg btw (it's a lot worse in person). So please take care of yourselves.

Love Georgie ❤️