I

(Directly after the events of The Power of The Alpha Chapter 12)

The Pack were all still sat in Scott's living room. Their eyes wide at what Mal- Megan had just told them.

"Another universe?" Stiles asked, "Like the multiverse?"

Megan nodded, "There are other worlds, some very similar to this one that exist"

"It's just a theory" Stiles countered, but Isa- Arthur spoke up,

"In this one yes. Where we're from we have machines that can transport us all over the multiverse. Or magic that can" he explained, his eyes flicking over to Lisa as he did,

Derek ran his hands through his hair, sighing in exasperation, "So you want me to believe that what... you two are from another universe and you swapped places with Isaac and Malia?"

Megan shook her head, "Not quite. Let me put it this way, do you know what a doppelgänger is?" She asked,

Stiles put his hand up like a child, making Lydia slap her husband, "I do. An individual from another universe who is identical in every way to you"

"Exactly" Arthur praised,

Everyone still looked confused, "Like doctor Who" Stiles offered,

Megan scoffed, "you have no idea"

"Back to the point..." Derek trailed off, "Where are Malia and Isaac?"

Arthur tapped his head, "They're both still in here. We couldn't bring our bodies here, would've been too easy to track. So we hitched a lift in theirs"

"Someone's tracking you?" Chris asked,

Megan sighed, "Look this is an incredibly long story that we really don't have time to explain... Arthur do you remember what Dad used to do?"

His eyes lit up, turning to Derek he smirked, "There is one way you can find the truth"

Derek realised what they meant and flicked out his claws, "Hold still" he ordered before burying his claws into the back of Arthur's neck.

"Why did you call him Dad?" Chris asked,

Megan looked down in sadness, "You know what we were saying about doppelgängers"

"Oh" Chris realised,

Megan nodded.

"But that means that I..." Lisa realised with a start,

Megan nodded again.

"When did she die?" Stiles asked,

Megan looked at him in surprise,

"I saw how you hugged her. The exact same way I'd hug mine if I got to see her again" He explained. Lydia lay a hand on her husbands shoulder in comfort.

Megan took a breath, building up the courage to talk about the situation, "It's complicated. She died giving birth to us, but then she came back to life. Until the war"

"War?" Scott asked,

But at that moment Derek gasped and stumbled back, taking his claws out of Arthur's neck who also gasped, "They're telling the truth" the Alpha gasped, "About all of it"

"What did you see?" Lisa asked,

"Other worlds, other planets. Their father" he couldn't string the words together properly as he tried to comprehend what was happening.

"We traced his energy here" Megan explained, "To this universe where we found a crack that we could slip in and take control of these bodies"

"But if you can track him..." Derek realised,

"Who else can"

— Line Break —

On the other side of town, the sound of an engine shutting off broke the silence of the forest, 

"This the place?" Dean Winchester asked as he climbed out of the Impala, 

Sam Winchester followed his brother, eyeing the sign on the side of the road, "Looks like it" he confirmed, 

A black Mustang pulled up next to the impala, out of it stepped the prince of hell, the son of darkness and a fallen angel, "It's here" Nick, son of Amara, acknowledged, "I can sense it" 

"What are we expecting from this?" Dean asked, opening the boot of his Impala, 

Both Castiel and Nick closed their eyes, "There's a strong supernatural presence in this place" Castiel responded, 

"Wolves" Nick agreed, "Powerful ones as well" 

"And..." Jack started, "Other things" 

Both Castiel and Nick smiled at the Nephilim. Pride behind the smiles. 

"Silver bullets" Dean summarised, pulling out his gun and switching the magazines, 

"Other things?" Sam asked, 

Nick nodded, "There are so many different supernaturals in this town, the wires are getting crossed. There are enough wolves to make that clear though" 

"We need to be prepared for anything then" Sam confirmed, pulling out his demon knife and tossing it to Dean before grabbing an Angel blade and sliding it into his pocket. 

"Just another day on the job" The older Winchester sighed, 

Closing the boot they all clambered into their vehicles and drove to the nearest motel.

Exiting the cars again and checking out the room, something seemed to draw Nick's attention, "Castiel" He called out to the other angel, "You sense that?" 

Cas nodded, "Somethings calling us" 

"Jack?" Nick asked, 

Jack tilted his head, as if he was trying to listen for something, "It's like a whistle?" 

"Yeah, after a few years you learn how to tune it properly" Castiel explained, 

"We should investigate" Sam offered, 

"You and Jack should stay here" Nick told Sam, "Get some research on this place" 

"We'll be back before sunrise" Dean offered, 

The trio climbed back into the Impala and took off. Unaware of the banshee across town who began to hear the voices, warning her of death and darkness incoming.