IV

Lisa was getting concerned. Her husband was meant to be back an hour ago yet here they were. No sign of him. Then, the door opened and her husband marched in. 

She went to welcome him, only to find him half beaten. Leaning against the door frame with scorch marks all over him, "Where the hell are the Mikaelsons" he growled out. 

Lisa pointed to the kitchen. Managing to stand up straight, the Alpha charged in there, "What the hell followed you here" He growled, pulling out the Dalek eye and slamming it on the table, 

Megan looked at it in fear, "You fought a Dalek?" she asked in surprise, 

He nodded, "Got a few good hits in, thankfully it takes more than that to take me down"  

"You ripped it's eyestalk off?" Arthur slowly asked, 

"Yes. Now I've never seen this thing before, so I'm guessing it's followed you. Especially seeing as you recognised it" Derek stated, 

Arthur picked up the eyestalk and inspected it, "It's an Alien. From a planet called Skaro, engineered for just one thing. Killing" 

"Who would build such a thing?" Derek demanded, 

"A mad man" Megan sighed, "He wanted to end a war. Ended up starting one that nearly destroyed the universe" 

"The war you mentioned?" Lisa asked, 

Arthur shook his head, "That was something else. A whole 'nother level" 

"So should we be worried about more of them coming through?" Derek finally asked the question nobody wanted to ask, 

"We need to talk to the Winchesters" Megan decided, "If they have an angel, if they have Jack. Then we could do more than send us back through the crack" 

Arthur dropped the eye stalk again, "We could bring our bodies through it" 

-- Line Break --

After dealing with the vampires, the Angels and dean decided to call it a night and head back to the Motel. They didn't notice Chris watching them as they entered the room. 

"Find anything?" Dean asked Sam as they entered the room, 

"So much" Sam laughed, "There have clearly been so many cover ups of supernatural attacks. I'd say the law enforcement knows" 

"What the hell is happening in beacon hills?" Nick growled, looking at the pictures and newspaper clippings on the wall. Disappearances, serial ritual sacrifices. Unexplained sightings. 

"You find what was calling you?" Sam asked, 

Castiel shook his head, "No, but we were attacked twice" 

"Attacked? Wolves?" Sam immediately asked, 

Dean shook his head, "Nazis" He sighed, "Then a vampire" 

As Dean and Castiel explained what had happened to the group, Nick went over to talk to Jack, "You okay kiddo?" 

"Who's that?" He asked pointing to the black car parked across the street, 

Nick followed his eyeline, seeing the car parked. His superior eyesight could see the man inside the car watching them, "Let's go see" 

"Dean, Sam" Nick called over his shoulder, "We got a spy" 

Sam and Dean both pulled out their guns as the trio left the motel, leaving Jack and Castiel behind. 

As soon as Chris saw them coming, he started to drive off. Only for his engine to cut out before he could get away. Looking back he watched the Winchesters approach, and their companion whose eyes were glowing purple. 

The shorter one approached his window and knocked on it with his gun. Chris managed to send off an SOS text to Derek before deleting it from his phone's record quickly.

He lowered the window, "Can I help you?" He asked Dean, 

Dean pulled out a fake FBI badge, "Please step out of the vehicle Mr..." 

"Argent" Chris answered, 

Dean tensed up, he'd heard story of the Argent's. Drawing his weapon he had it pinned on the other Hunter's head, "Get out" 

Chris slowly exited the vehicle, "Let me guess. Sam and Dean Winchester" 

"You know us?" Sam asked, 

"Of course I know the Winchesters. I don't know your friend though" He nodded at the dark angel, 

"You don't need to" He revealed, "But you need to tell us why you are spying on us" 

Chris shrugged, "I see the Winchesters, I know trouble follows them" 

"That's fair" Dean sighed, "But not the whole truth" 

Chris stood face to face with Dean (A/N I would so watch a scene with those two) 

The interrogation was interrupted however when multiple cars and a jeep pulled up, "Maybe they can explain though" Chris chuckled. 

Out of the cars came Derek, Scott, Lydia, Peter. Then out of the jeep came Stiles with his bat, Megan and Arthur, 

"Dad?" They asked when they saw Nick, 

Nick could sense something was off with them. They just felt wrong, "What are you...?" He asked Megan and Arthur. 

"You're not welcome here" Derek announced, addressing the Winchesters, "We don't like Hunters in our town" 

"And who are you to stop us?" Dean chuckled, 

Every single one of them apart from Stiles and Lydia made their eyes glow, with Derek's shining the brightest through the night, 

"The Alpha" Sam realised, 

"That's right. Now we're giving you one chance" He warned, "Leave and don't come back" 

"That's not gonna happen" Nick challenged, approaching Derek. 

Megan and Arthur stared at the two men, "This is weird" Arthur said to his sister, 

"You can say that again" She replied, 

Derek's eyes flashed red again as Nick's flashed purple. Dean and Sam drew their weapons as the rest of the pack flicked out their calws apart from Arthur and Megan.

This was gonna be one hell of a fight.