I

In another universe...

"This is impossible" Angel denied, inspecting Lily's corporeal form, "I mean it was theorised but it's completely impossible!" 

"What is?" Ciri asked, her eyes raking up and down the redhead that had appeared in the ship, 

The Angel wasn't paying attention though, so Jaskier took the job of explaining to the small witcher what was happening, "A Tardis' matrix can't survive within a body, it would burn up and die. It was theorised by Time Lords centuries ago that a matrix could be housed, but the research was stopped due to how dangerous it was" 

"So how the hell are you possible?" The Huntress asked Lily, 

She stood up tall, bending backwards to crack her back, "Wibbily wobbily timey wimey crap" she laughed, "With a little bit of divine magic" 

"Magic?" Nick asked, "So we have two magic aliens now?" 

"Oh I'm not Magic" she denied, "I was born with the help of it though. Time Lord science mixed with magical divine genetics" 

"Divine... as in..." The Bard trailed off, 

"Godly" Angel finished for him, "You're what, a demigod?" 

"Not really, it's complicated" She groaned, "And there's something wrong as well, my memory banks are incomplete" 

"What?" The bard asked in surprise, "Deleting data from a Tardis matrix is near impossible for someone other than a Time Lord"

She nodded, "My Dad could've done it, which brings me to my next question because the two of you clearly aren't him" She sighed pointing at Nick and the Angel, 

"What do you mean?" Nick sighed, "I'm sick of all these questions already" 

Lily's eyes flashed gold and a hologram of a teenage boy appeared. Then it changed into a hologram of Nick. Then a tall man with black hair. Then the Angel. Then a man with long black hair and incredibly pale skin. The hologram kept switching between the five men. 

"What is this?" Angel asked in surprise, 

"My father. A time lord from another universe who just so happens to have worn your faces in his past lives" Lily explained, 

Jaskier sighed, "The odds of both of you, being in here both being his doppelganger..." 

"There's more" She sighed, "He wasn't just a time lord" 

"What do you mean?" Angel asked, "What else was he?" 

"Many things" Lily explained, "Wolf. Vampire. Witch. Demigod" 

Rebekah's eyes widened, "A tribrid?" 

"That was one of them" she confirmed, 

Her eyes flickered to Nick quickly, "How is it possible? To be a vampire and a witch?"

"Only in a few cases. Siphoner witches can become heretics. But only Mikaelsons can be tribrids" She continued, "In our universe, he was your son. You had a child with a titan and it lead to him and his sister being born" 

"So a child of an original... becomes a tribrid..." Caroline's, Tobias' and Rebekah's eyes were now firmly glued on Nick,

"Wait you're..." She pointed at Nick, 

"Her son. I'm just a hybrid though" he laughed in denial, "There's no way I have magic"

"The red energy" Angel proposed, "When it started it felt like my powers were activating, could be you do in fact have magic" 

"We need to find a witch" Jaskier decided, "A powerful one as well if it's handling two witches never seen before" 

"Any ideas?" Caroline asked Tobias and Nick, 

Nick sighed, "One, but it's a bad one" 

"Give me a name and a place" Lily asked, 

"Shiela Bennet" Nick offered, "She taught Bonnie" 

"Gramms?" Caroline asked in surprise, "She died" 

"It's a time machine Miss Forbes" the Angel laughed, "Just give me a date and time" 

"Who the fuck says you're driving" Lily scoffed, 

"My Tardis" Angel argued back, 

"I am the Tardis" she challenged, "And if I want to I can make sure we never leave this spot" 

"Children please" Jaskier sighed, "We have more pressing matters to attend to" 

"I'm older than you dipshit" he argued, but nevertheless saw his point, "But fine, Lily can drive" 

Without even touching the controls the time rotor began to move, "Good choice. Now, where are we off to Mr Mikaelson" 

Nick growled at her, "My name is Grey. Nick Grey" 

"Apologies" she stated, noticing many similarities between this man and her father, "But I still need the location and timeframe" 

"Go for august 2005. I wasn't in Mystic Falls, neither were the Salvatores" Nick suggested, 

"I am though" Toby reminded him, "So is Caroline" 

"You'll have to stay on the Tardis then" The Angel decided, "You can't risk meeting yourselves, it could rip the universe apart" 

"Then we'll go" Nick decided, "Mum, Jaskier, Angel and your ward. We don't know enough about you yet" He indicated to Lily, "So we'll leave you three here" 

The sound of the engines quickly filled the room as the Tardis entered the time vortex. 

-- Line Break -- 

The Tardis touched down in the forest of Mystic Falls, too far away for anyone to see. As they had planned, Caroline, Tobias and Lily stayed with the ship whilst the rest ventured into town. 

"I still don't like this modern day, things were so much easier in the 20s" Rebekah complained, "The modern human spends too much time relying on technology" 

"You get used to it" Angel sighed, "At least they moved past public executions" 

"I quite liked them" She argued, "Was basically free food" 

"Of course you did" Jaskier groaned, 

Eventually they arrived at the Bennet house, before Nick had even knocked the door opened, 

"What the hell do you all want"