III

"We need to find the weakest point in this universe" The Angel explained, "Then we can pry it open and get through" 

"The Nemeton" Scott realised, "It's where we opened the portal that Kolasi came through" 

"It's probably the one we came through as well" The Angel agreed, "Or at least weakened the walls between universes enough for Ciri to force her way through" 

"She opened it?" Nick the Archangel asked, "She's a child!" 

"An insanely powerful child, connected to space itself" The Time Lord explained, 

A dark look crossed Megan's mind, so quick that nobody picked it up. 

"She can help them" Derek suggested, "Cas, Jack and Ciri should be able to hold the portal open long enough for you to get through the portal and back" 

"I don't know..." The Angel sighed, 

Ciri placed a hand on her guardian's arm, "I can do it. I managed it on my own, but this time I'll have help so it's even safer" 

"Fine" The Angel sighed, "When are we doing this?"

"Tonight" Megan decided, "We have enough power to open it, and if we wait too long then Kolasi could attack us" 

"We shouldn't all go" Derek suggested, "There's still a doppelganger out there we need to find" 

"Scott, Chris and Stiles should do it" Megan suggested, "Dean and Sam can help" 

Everyone nodded, agreeing with the plan. 

The Angel stepped into the centre of the room, a confident expression on his face, 

"We know what we're doing. What we need to do. As soon as that ring comes through the portal, we hightail it to Athens and get those doors open. It won't be easy, it's risky as fuck. But with what could be coming we need as many allies as we can get" He spoke with confidence and gravitas, earning looks of respect from everyone in the room. 

Derek turned to Megan, "I'm guessing he's the brainpower you were on about" 

"Oh yes" 

-- Line Break -- 

Night had fallen and they were gathered at the Nemeton. With the Tardis it had been much easier to find than before. Ciri, Jack and Cas were knealt around the old trunk, with the Tardis parked a few feet into the treeline. 

The four doppelgangers were stood in a protective arc in front of them, awaiting their foe. Before they would begin chanting, Megan came out of the Tardis and approached Nick, 

"I'm probably breaking several multiversal laws by doing this, but you'll need it" She sighed, 

"Doing what?" Nick asked, 

"You're a tribrid, but you've only just found this out so you don't know how to use your magic. Well welcome to your crash course" She took his hand and placed it on her forehead, "Look into my mind and I'll allow all my memories of spells and magic to come through, all the Mikaelson spell book straight into your mind" 

He did as she said and you could almost see the memory transference taking place as his eyes moved around rapidly behind his eyelids. When they were finished, he stumbled backwards. Gasping at the exertion, 

"Woah" he exclaimed, "That's a rush" 

"Use it wisely" She warned, running back into the Tardis to ready herself, 

The Angel stood in the middle of the group and stepped forward, summoning his sword as he did, "Ready gents?" He asked, 

Derek's eyes turned bright red as his face grew longer and claws appeared. 

Nick the Tribrid's eyes also glowed, a golden colour that cut through the night sky. Veins appeared around his eyes and the whites of his eyes turned black. Finally fireballs formed in his hands, he smirked at them in pride.

The Dark Archangel rolled his shoulders backwards, cracking his neck. His skin paled dramatically and eyes became completely black. Shadows seemed to curl around him and a spear appeared in his hands.

At the front of the group The Angel nodded to Ciri and the portal openers, signalling them to get started. And his eyes too glowed. A brilliant golden light, brighter than the Tribrids and a slightly lighter colour. 

The wind started whipping around them converging on the Nemeton. 

The shadows from around the son of darkness moved away and towards the edge of the clearing opposite him, 

"Here he comes" Derek warned, bracing himself as the shadows collected and formed the shape of a man infront of him, 

"Welcome!" The voice of their enemy broke the silence of the clearing, "To the end of your lives" 

He finished materialising, a smirk planted on his face, "You're a bit more confident this time" The Angel challenged, 

"Well I realised that you weren't who I thought you were" He retorted, "And that you still can't stop me" 

"Well at least you figured it out" Derek laughed, "But you couldn't beat the man we all represent. So I'm willing to bet you can't beat us" 

"None of you are Niklaus Mikaelson" He laughed, "You're all mere copies. Not as powerful as the original and certainly not as deadly" 

"Care to find out?" The dark archangel challenged, 

"You won't bring him back" The son of Chaos warned, all humour in his voice gone. 

"We'll see about that" Nick the Tribrid challenged, 

And they charged.