Chapter Thirty Seven - M

Author's Note ⚠️

This chapter may not be for everyone but if you've read this far, I doubt you'll have a problem with it.

Now prepare yourselves because I don't know how I wrote this. -Leslie (メ﹏メ)

****

Heidi

"Ben...?" I say softly as I watch him.

He was looking down at his arms. He was covered in fur and his hands now had claws. His face was somewhat visible but that too, was covered in fur.

He looked up at me and it was like the atmosphere had changed completely the second our eyes met.

"Ben..." I whispered as I backed off a little. I didn't know if he was in control or the beast that he was suddenly turned into. I didn't want to take my chances.

"It's me." He said as he reached out and stopped me from getting farther away from him.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered once I was pulled against his chest.

This is so wrong.

Oh my gods.

Why am I getting excited?

"Do you trust me?" His voice pulled me out of my thoughts, as always, and I found myself nodding my head, not trusting my voice at the moment.

"I need to hear you say it." He mumbled as he brought up his paw-like hand, his claw tracing my bottom lip gently.

"Yes I trust you." I whispered softly.

He glanced up at me and let out a deep breath. His familiar honey colored eyes making me forget all the wary thoughts I had before.

This is Ben, my Ben.

He wouldn't purposefully hurt me, the only thing I should be afraid of is the hard bulge pressing up against my lower stomach.

Yet even that doesn't scare me, I only feel myself getting extremely wet.

"Do you want to try this?" Ben asked as he got hold of my waist and restrained himself from me.

"Yes." I mumbled as I slid off my jacket and pulled off my tank top and bra.

Ben's paws immediately grabbed hold of my boobs and he slowly began to suck on them. His sharpened teeth biting down gently on them, leaving little purple bruises behind.

I pulled myself closer and palmed his hard dick through his jeans making him growl out.

His claws dug into my sides but the pain was pleasurable.

As he pulled away he quickly undressed himself as I did the same with the remainder of my clothes.

His dick appeared bigger, making me unconsciously close my thighs.

Ben noticed and grinned to himself.

Without saying anything he motioned for me to lay on the bed and spread my legs apart.

He brought his face down and with one long lick between my pussy I knew I was done for.

Before I could even moan out he began to suck at my entrance and stuck his tongue deep into me.

"Holy shit..." I moaned out reaching for his head to keep it in place.

With my fingers curled in his hair he kept sucking and fucking me with his tongue, at one point I tried to close my legs but he held me in place.

"Ben I'm so fucking close." I cried out but it's as if he didn't hear me. He kept fucking me and then stuck two fingers into me, curling them so he wouldn't hurt me.

My legs shook as he continued his actions and a few seconds later I was squirting all over his mouth. He licked up every drop and sucked my inner thighs as he let me recover from the best orgasm he's ever given me.

"Are you okay?" He asked after about 2 minutes, his face laced with concern as he looked up at me.

"Mmhmm..." I replied, my body feeling euphoric.

Ben leaned up and kissed my forehead before laying down on our bed and pulling me on top of him.

"Ride me."

Even though my legs felt like jelly I nodded, feeling his huge dick against my entrance.

I rubbed myself against his long boner a few times feeling myself grow excited again.

Ben's paws rested against my hips but once he tightly grabbed a hold on them I knew he was growing frustrated.

Sending a small smile down at him, I raised myself and lined him at my entrance.

Slowly sinking down on him I let out a loud moan.

It felt as if he literally grew 2x the size.

"You're so tight..." Ben growled out. I looked down at him and saw his lower face covered in my squirt.

I began to bounce up and down slowly to let myself get used to his size.

He pinched my nipples tightly making me tighten my pussy around him while also getting a scream out of me.

Once he let go, he gripped my waist tightly and began to pound into me from under.

I screamed and immediately fell to his chest, my body shaking against his hairy one.

"Sit back up." He growled out as he gripped my ass hard.

"Ben..." I moaned out begging for him to let me lay on him.

"Now." He said seriously.

That alone made me even more soaked.

Pushing myself to sit back up, he picked up the pace and stared up at me.

My body was literally bouncing up and down, my boobs were covered in his little love bites and bouncing at a mesmerizing pace. I was covered in sweat and I knew I was going to cum again any second.

Bringing down a paw, Ben began to rub my pussy as his thrusts got sloppier and faster.

My body shook at the pleasure and I had to hold myself up by gripping onto his upper stomach.

With one final hard thrust into me, Ben stilled and let out a deep, loud growl. His cum shots filled me up, making me let go and cum all over him.

After a few minutes I looked up and saw Ben was human again, but that didn't change how we felt.

"I wonder if she enjoyed the show." I smirked up at him.

"I hope she did." Ben replied grinning up at me.

*******

Author's Note

Whew..... anyways what's your favorite Disney character?

Mine is Rapunzel. 🥹  -Leslie <3