Chapter Five-M

Heidi

As we walk inside the building following Prince Ben and his little ass kisser princess, when they come to a stop and Ben turns and stares right at me.

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal interrupts, this girl is going to get caught if she doesn't stop asking about that wand.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben replies smiling at her before glancing at me.

"Who happened to be kings and queens." Mal continues.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey fakes a smile butting in. She grabs Bens arm and puts it over her shoulder, throwing a look at me. I smile, looking at her then at Ben, who is already looking at me with a frown, he looks away and calls to some kid named 'Doug', removing his arm around Audrey. I let out a little laugh, making her glare at me.

"Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."

"Ask Doug." Audrey interrupts him.

"I feel more comfortable asking Prince Ben, but I'll keep that in mind." I spoke up smiling at Ben, he looks at me with a big smile. I heard the other four villains coughing to cover their laughs, making Audrey turn red with anger.

Audrey pulled Ben away, his eyes never leaving mine, I'll go find him later.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho." Doug stops talking as his eyes land on Evie.

"Evie. Evil queen's daughter." She introduces herself, her flirty ways shining bright.

"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101." Doug stutters out, looking at down to take his eyes off the blue haired beauty.

"Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms." Mal questions, looking at the classes over his shoulder. Carlos let go of my hand to follow his friends, looking back at me in confusion once he realized I wasn't following.

"Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys." Doug called out, I laughed watching them come back down.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug mumbled to himself forgetting his last uncles name.

"Sneezy." Carlos finished for him, grabbing my hand and pulling me after him. I smiled as he turned to look at me, making sure I was okay with him doing the little gesture.

We make it to the dorms and it turns out Evie and Mal are together, Carlos and Jay are together and I have my own room right across from the boys room, thank god, for some weird reason Carlos and I are getting really close, and I've only know him for about 2 hours!

"Alright, if you have any questions just look for me or Ben." Doug finished before leaving us be. I walked in as the boys walked into theirs and I have to admit, it was nice but too bright, quickly I shut the curtains and unpacked.

When I was finishing up, I heard a knock on my door.

"Its open!!" I answered, I watched Carlos poke his head in, I smiled his way and motioned for him to come all the way in. Shutting the door behind him he laid on my bed making himself comfortable.

"Are you guys done settling in?" I asked closing my dresser.

"Yeah, Jay is trying to fit everything he sees into his pockets though, per usual." Carlos laughed before sitting up.