ᘛᗽ ɛքɨʟօɢʊɛ ᘀᘗ

|Third Person POV|

Sally looks at the statue, of What Sonic used to be, Mobius as be slowly recovering after the invasion...So many humans and Mobians lost, the energy of the planet didn't return, the Black Arm Aliens still thriving on Mobius, but left the planet alone, knowing full well that if threatened they can destroy the planet.

Amy holding flowers in her hands she sniffs and places the flowers underneath the statue, Mobius hadn't been the same since Sonic had be turned, the Fighters have seen Sonic, around the planet, but he wasn't alone after all the Hive that he is a Queen of was always close, at least the strongest Drones were, the Fighters could only look at the blue hedgehog, in guilt...all of them blame themselves for not saving the blue hedgehog in time.

Tails took the lost, the worst, he's been working day and night to try and find away to bring the hedgehog back...but despite his efforts, No results, he eventually gave up...with the help of Knuckles and Sally, he started to accept that he wasn't getting his brother back.

Rouge always waited for Shadow's return, she knew what he did wasn't his fault, but when she does get the chance to see Shadow, she was always glad to see  him and Maria, Metal was still under her control and the robot was still a big help with getting Mobius rebuilt.

The rest of the Saviors, helped out with what they could, with the Black Arms influence on the land and animals not to mention the Mutants being allowed to run wild in mobius...didn't make finding food and gardening any easier, as well as building different villages, and mourning the lost of families and friends.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Maria, who is seven now, but still in the same light blue dress, she was just pulling on Sonic's ear, to get him to way up. Issac, who is six was just laying on Sonic's side, watching his half sister. Perseus, who was five, he is half demon so it didn't really matter he was messing with Sonic's quills purring. Perl, who is a perl white hedgehog, with long quills that rested on her shoulders and her other back quills were similar to Sonics, a pale peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, she had emerald stripes on her quills, crimson eyes, she is only four, she was just sucking on her thumb watching her half siblings.

"Maria, what I did say about letting your Mother Sleep" Shadow said picking up Maria. "But...Daddy...it's been to long, and I want to play with Mama" she whined.

"I swear she has to much energy...like Sonic does" Infinite said walking up and picking the small jackal. "But Mommy only sleeps..." Issac said looking down at the blue hedgehog.

"I blame him over doing himself to the point that he just sleeps" Mephiles said pushing some branches out of his face, Perseus whimpers when he was pulled away from Sonic, by his father's tentacle.

"One of these days...I'm gonna kill these mutants" Eclipse hissed rubbing his arm, having to have been bitten by one of the Drones that were on guard, he Scoops up Perl who purred and nuzzles his cheek.

"Probably because of the way you look...I mean I'd do that same" Shadow joked.

"Mmm...Your Loud..." Sonic stirs as his eyes slowly opened.

"Good evening to you to, Sonic" Infinite said.

Sonic stretches out yawning, before standing up and shaking the grass off of his fur. "Who let the kids run wilded?" He takes Maria from Shadow and nuzzles her.

"Unless Maria figured out the password,,,It wasn't me" Shadow said shrugging.

Sonic puts Maria down and gives attention to Perseus since he was asking for it, The blue hedgehog sits down on the grass, to give his kids attention, holding Perl since she was the smallest out of the four.

"I think this wholesomeness is gonna make me sick..." Eclipses said, Shadow just smacks him in the back of the head, "Shut up and just enjoy the outdoors" he said. The Beetle rubs the back of his head before joining the three with cuddle.

The End

This here is how our story ends, not on a sad note, but on a neutral note