9

"Here's the file you wanted" Prapai's manager handed a file to her Boss and went out of his office room . He started to read the file.
____________________________________

Name: Sky Wasuthorn ChaijindaAge: 18Gender: Male, Omega1st year Architecture student from XX University

Age: 18
Gender: Male, Omega
1st year Architecture student from XX University.
Only heir of Ocean Clan
Parents: Puaen Wasuthorn Chaijinda, Talay Wasuthorn Chaijinda
---------------------------------------------------------

Pai: Oh so he's the son of famous actor Puaen and his wife Talay. No wonder he's a beauty. But Venice didn't tell me he's his junior. I can have his number from him yeah right .

He called Venice immediately...

Venice: What do you want

Pai: Number

Venice: Who's?

Pai: Nong Sky's

He smiled while calling out his name ...

Venice: Shouldn't you make score yourself? And I'm his senior. My duty is to protect my juniors from guys like you.

Pai : You little shit

Venice: You're poopy

And he cut the call.

Pai: The heck I called him and he cut it. You just wait and watch what can your cousin do ...

Pai read more from the file and saw Sky don't live with his parents instead he lives in a apartment near the Uni . Now he know where Sky lives so He thought of ways to have his number.

The next day was holiday so Pai didn't have to go to office. He woke up quickly and headed towards Sky's apartment. While coming downstairs he saw his Mae is sitting there reading some documents. When his Mae saw him in that much cheerful spirit early in the morning he raised his eyebrow and asked him.

Porsche: What's the rush?

Pai(grinned): On my way to capture a fairy.

Porsche: Who?

Pai: Secret. Okay bye.

Porsche smiled while watching his boy skipping out of the door. At that time Kinn entered the living room. He saw the way his boy skipped out of the room.

Kinn(confused): What's wrong with him?

Porsche: Everything is right with him...

Kinn: Ai Porsche...

Porsche: Looks like we have to prepare ourselves to have a marriage in this house.

Kinn was surprised at first. He was looking at his wife then at the door his son just left.

Kinn: We should collect information Porsche.

Porsche nodded and followed his husband to his office room.
........