28

Sky was happy today. Why won't he be? Atlast after a long roller coaster ride like time his little friend is happy. After finishing uni for the day Sky came out of the Uni with Rain and Stop and saw P'Pai was standing there waiting for him. He smiled at him who returned it. Sigh he surely knows he has fallen for P'Pai. Maybe he had said he won't fall for him but he has changed and his heart has changed too. Because of this man. Because of P'Pai he wants to fall in love with someone again. And that someone won't be anyone else that P'Pai.

(Few months ago)

Pai was really happy that his parents chose the person he wants to be with too. Now he'll give his all to make him fall for him. Pai texted Sky.

Pai: Wanna go to a date?

Sky: No thanks

Pai: Why 🥺 I wanna take you to

Sky: I have work.

Pai: Then can I come over? You can't deny.

Sky: Fine.

Pai threw his hand in the air and jumped to his closet.

Pai: What should I wear??

Ummm Mai

Mai

Hmmmm this is good.

He wore a shirt and opened three buttons from front a jeans and a coat and went towards his bike. (Sigh these hot guys and their racing bike obsession 😮‍💨)

 (Sigh these hot guys and their racing bike obsession 😮‍💨)

(Pai's outfit)

He stopped the engine when he reached to Sky's apartment . The owner of the apartment saw him coming. She went to greet him.

Pai: Sawatde khrab P'Joy.

Joy: Watde Nong. Came to Nong Sky?

Pai: Khrab. Then I'll get going.

Joy: Jaa. Lao jhuhr gun na kha. (Meaning: See you later)

Pai: Khrab Phi.

Pai went towards Sky's apartment.

Joy (in her mind): My 8th sense is telling me they're dating and soon they'll get married. Uiii I need to say this to my b*tches.

Pai had brought some fried chicken on his way. He stood in front of Sky's apartment and knocked. Sky opened the door and looked at the senior.

Pai: Sailom (meaning: wind) has appeared na khrab .

Sky: What a pain.

Pai: Khob khun na

Pai smiled innocently and sat on the sofa in Sky's room.

Pai: Here I brought some chicken.

Sky: Mm let me finish this I'll join you .