15

After that day Sky has became overprotective to Rain. He never let him go anywhere alone. Why would he? After that day Rain would cry in his room alone at night and go to college with eye bags under his eyes. When his parents asked he said he has lots of works for college. Fiat was so worried for his son. He told Talay everything and he suggested him to let Rain stay with Sky in his appartment for some days . So now Rain is staying with Sky and Sky is monitoring Rain 24/7 like a mother protecting his child from bullies.

Rain can saw many times P'Phayu is looking at him or trying to say something to him but Sky never let him come near him . Rain didn't say anything about Sky's protective behaviour too.

Days passed but he still saw P'Phayu was trying to talk with him. Rain then thought maybe ha has something very urgent to say so the next day when he saw P'Phayu was trying to come to him he stopped Sky from shooing him away.

P'Phayu: Rain I have to tell you something.

Rain nodded but Phayu looked at somewhere from his corner of eyes . Rain followed his gaze and saw Sky was sitting beside Rain. What does he want? Want Sky to leave?

Rain: Sky I'll call you after we're done talking.

Sky: But...

Rain: It's okay I can handle..

Sky nodded and left the cafeteria and went to sit outside. Rain looked at P'Phayu to listen what he has to say.

Phayu: Rain, That night I didn't mean to say that harshly. I got too emotional thinking about the person that I didn't know what I said.

Rain: It's okay I understand. Good thing you said before I could get my hopes up.

Rain smiled at him but Phayu's heart started aching. No it's not the shy and crazy for him Rain like before. He felt sad that he won't see the cute Rain again. But he didn't want to give up on being Rain's Phi so he said immediately.

Phayu: But we have one month in our hand. We can have a bond of Senior and junior.

Phayu saw Rain's face fell for one moment then what the thought and nodded with a smile.

Rain: Okay let's do that.

Phayu smiled and went out from the cafe. Sky saw them done talking and he came and sat beside Rain.

Sky: What did he say?

Rain: He want us to make a good bond of Senior and junior.

A drop of tear rolled down from Rain's eyes. He wiped his tears and said

Rain: That's okay . Atleast I can admire him closely.

Sky sadly looked at his friend. If that's his decision he won't stop Rain from having a good bond with P'Phayu.

After that day Payu and Rain started to get along very well. Whenever Phayu come to Uni he'll invite Rain and Sky to come and have lunch with him. Sometimes he'll pick Rain up from his home and drop him from Uni. Rain was happy now that he can be close someone to the one he loves so much. What if he can't have him as his lover? He'll admire him from afar and close . It doesn't mean all love in this world will be fulfilled right? Some unrequited love stayes there and Rain's is one of those love. He doesn't have to love me but I'll always. Rain thinks in mind while looking at P'Phayu who was telling something about his drawing.

Phayu: Rain.. Rain?

Rain: Huh?

Phayu: Are you okay?

Rain: Yeah Phi I'm fine so how to draw this?....

They continued their conversation.

The next day when Rain was looking at his phone someone come and stand in front of him. He looked up and saw a guy was standing there maybe wanted to ask something. The guy said .

"Hi um do you know where's the principal's office?"

Rain: Yeah that way.

" Can you come with me? I mean I don't know the building properly so it'll be helpful"

Rain: Okay come follow me.

Rain took him to the principal's office and waited outside when the guy went inside to give something to the principal. When he came out he said

"Thank you so much for your help. I'm actually student of business so I've never came to this building. That was an important file. Oh and my name is Stop . Nice to meet you."

Rain: My name is Rain. Nice to meet you too.

Stop: Come I'll treat you for helping me.

Rain: No it's ok.

Stop: Come na or I'll feel bad.

Rain followed him and they went to the nearest cafeteria and sat there.

Stop: Order whatever you want.

Rain nodded and order a cold coffee. Stop ordered too and they started talking.

Stop: So Rain you're 1st year student of architecture right?

Rain: Yes .

Stop: I'm second year's. Can you believe I haven't visited other buildings in this year haha .

Rain(smiled): You have studies right?

Stop: Yeh . So where do you live Rain?

Rain: I live in the XX appartment with my friend near Uni.

Stop: Ohh then we're neighbours. My appartment is right next to yours.

Rain: Really?

Stop: Yes!! And how do you go there?

Rain: I come with my car but my friend has to do some important task for student club so he took my car today so I guess I'll walk.

Stop: If you don't mind I can give you a ride.

Rain: Ummm is that okay?

Stop: Ofcourse Rain we're now friends right?

Rain nodded. He's a good guy Rain thought in his mind. And that's how it finaled. Stop dropped Rain near Sky's apartment and bed goodbye. He waved bye and went up to the apartment with a happy smile. Looks like I made new good friend.

-----------------
(Somewhere in a dark ally)

"Are you sure this is the guy Phayu is walking around with in the college?"

"Sure as fuck" the person in the phone said with much confidence.

"Looks like he's gonna show his symptoms of being an Omega soon"

"He's an Omega?"

"Yes"

"What will you do? Ai Stop don't stay silent and answer me"

Stop: He's pretty and his smell is damn good. I almost lose my self-control from ravishing him then and there.....

"Don't say you'll....

Stop:Yes you're right . I'll mark him and make him my Omega....

____________________________________

😱😱😱😱😱😱
Guys what's gonna happen now!!!!

Rain is in denger!!!!

What'll happen now

Stay with me and keep reading to know what's gonna happen.

See you in next chapter

Bye bye loves☺️❣️