12

[ Rain's wolf Nouel's photo]

(Present day at Ocean-Lionking villa)

"Um Pai, Venice do you guys know each other?" Pete asked the boys .

They nodded.

Venice: They're junior in my Uni .

Pai: Sky helped me once and I know Nong Rain too.

What!! Pai? Venice? Rain and Sky couldn't absorb the names .

Rain: Wait aren't Phi's name P'Phayu and P'Prapai?

Kinn: Yes it's their name but everyone know Prapai as Pai and Phayu as Venice.

They're the Pai and Venice? Rain started stuttering. The Phi he liked was no other than the famous Prince Venice from Dark Moon Clan!!!! Sky was shocked too he didn't expect P'Prapai to be the Prince Pai. And what he and P'Phayu is cousins!!!!! Oh God this is insane.

Though Rain didn't know who Prince Venice was but he was always scared of him. Now he knows why P'Phayu didn't gave him any attention. He thought about confessing P'Phayu this whole 3 months but knowing that fact he's Venice he didn't have the courage to confess anymore. And dating him for one month!!!! He's happy though the he have to date is P'Phayu but He'll die in fear!!!

Kinn: You can talk in private if you guys want.

Pai and Venice nodded and got up from the sofa. They came towards Sky and Rain and told them to lead to their room.

Rain took P'Phayu to his room. He was jumping in happiness that P'Phayu is in his room but he was scared af because he's Venice. He felt like if anyone touch him now he'll faint. They entered Rain's room and Phayu take a chair to sit and Rain stood in front of him fiddling with the hem of his shirt. An uneasy silence fell in the room. To break the silence Rain tried to say something.

Rain: Um Phi....

But before he could finish his sentence Phayu said.

Phayu: Listen Rain maybe our parents said to date us one month but I won't do that with you. I have already someone in my life and I'm waiting for them to come . So when they'll come I'll make them mine. It's better if you don't have any hope.

Rain felt like someone has poured a bucket of cold iced water from his head. Oh so this is why he was always annoyed when he saw me and ignored me.

**Flashback**(Rain's pov)

After the frat party Rain saw P'Phayu was coming to Uni very often. I didn't want to but my legs didn't listen to me. I followed wherever Phayu goes and admire him from afar. Sky always told me that I'm acting like a stalker but when anyone's heart listens when they're in love? Rain's heart didn't listen too.

One day P'Payu was showing how to do some house models in Rain's class . He was two tables away from Rain's. But Rain was watching his movements so carefully. Sky saw that and said.

Sky: Do you know you're acting like a creep?

Rain: Yes

Sky: Do you know you're a idiot?

Rain: Yes

Sky: ....

Rain: Yes yes I know

Sky: Ai Rain are you listening to me?

Rain: Yes yes

Sky pulled my ear and then I came to reality from my dreamland. I looked at Sky and showed my teeth to avoid the angry Sky named grave danger. Sky faked smile at me.

Sky: Done measuring him? Now measure this.

Sky knew me so well . I know that he already know I'm so gone for the senior.

Sky: Why don't you confess?

Rain: Huh!! Are you crazy? I I can't... I'm scared.

Sky: Of what?

Rain: If he rejects me?

Sky: I never knew my friend gave up on someone so easily.

Rain looked at Sky and smiled.

Rain: Right I'll confess and approch him till the point he'll accept me.

Sky: That's the spirit.

Rain looked at the senior and at that moment P'Phayu looked at me!!! Our eyes connected and immediately I looked down and blushed from head to toe.'Omg P'Phayu looked at me' I thought in my mind while squirming. Sky saw me and I know he thought I'm acting stupid.

After that day we had a lot of projects to do . I was struggling to carry all and go to my class . I couldn't see who was coming from the opposite side and i bumped on someone. My all papers and others things scattered around the floor. They said sorry and helped me to pick those things up . When I looked up i was shocked it was no other than P'Phayu. My head stopped functioning what to do or say but still I managed to say thanku to him and extended my hand to collect the papers from his hand but he didn't gave me.

" Let me help" He said !!! P'Phayu will help me . O God am I dreaming? Stay calm Rain stay calm. But I couldn't stop the blush that started forming on my cheeks. Oh god P'Phayu will know I like him if I behave this way!!!!

"That's okay Phi I can handle" I quickly snatched the things from his hand and ran away. Oh god what should I do!! What if he knows I like him!! What if he ignores Rain now!!! No I won't give up. Even if he knows the fact I'll still confess to him.

I tried many times to confess but either he was busy or I have classes to attend. I have tried to say sometimes but I don't know why he looked at me that way. It's scary. Rain got scared of that look that he never tried to confess that time. He even scold me too (';︵;'). What should Rain do. Phi is so hard to approach. Ugh I don't know what to do . I should ask Sky what to do now.

**End of flashback**

Rain Just smiled at himself. No he don't have to ask Sky for help anymore. What was he doing? Trying to claim a man who has already someone in heart!!

Rain's heart was aching so bad . He wanted to cry . Cry his heart out that first time he loved someone but he got rejected even before confessing. He excused himself and went outside to have some fresh air in the garden. But he felt his wolf is howling in pain inside . His emotion was flowing too much that he couldn't handle. He saw the forest in front of him and changed into his wolf and ran towards the forest .

---------------------------------------------------------

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Rain is crying. I'm so sorry I didn't want to make you cry. But I promise author will make it better