14

I don't understand Why this is happening with me. For the last 12 years I'm waiting for my mate . In this last years never my heart wavered for anyone but why now I'm feeling so much emotions toward this person?? No it can't be him.I know I'll know for sure when I'll see him I'll immediately recognise him. I know that . My heart says that I'll recognise him.

I know very well that Rain likes me. His eyes screamed that whenever he looks at me though I don't want to like him that way. But I don't understand why I become so possessive whenever I see anyone close to Rain. Is it because he's so cute and innocent? Wait did I say cute? Am I thinking him cute ?? Phayu gather yourself together or you won't be able to find your mate ever!!! Venice was totally messed up in his mind. His body and inner wolf don't work together properly whenever he sees Rain in front of him. He has scolded himself a lot of time for feeling that way towards the boy but he can't stop himself can't help himself from doing that .

When he saw the boy his parents wanted him to date was Rain his heart started pounding like crazy. How did he manage to be this cute and beautiful all time!!! He wonders and stares at him. Then his daze snapped when he heard the juniors scream. He controlled his stare from Rain and looked outside. He had prepared his mind already if the boy try to propose him he'll reject but looks like he don't have to do that. He'll tell Rain the truth about his mate . Yeah this is right he'll tell him this will help him to move on fast. Venice was thinking in his mind.

He has thought when Rain will take him to talk privately he'll tell and end it here. But when he entered Rain's room the scent of strawberries and caramel hit his mind and nose . He almost staggered forward to sniff more of the alluring scent. Then somehow controlled himself and shake his head twice to stay in his senses. He almost asked Rain if he has already presented himself as any gender of wolf world but his voice stuck in his throat as he remembered him and Sky talking with eachother about how his second gender hasn't showed yet. But Phayu is sure from the scent he'll present himself as an Omega in a few days. This scent is the proof of him being an Omega. Soon he'll start relishing this sweet phormones and everyone will be after him. 'Boss' growled at the thought of other Alpha near Rain then restrained himself. He saw Rain was gonna say something but Phayu didn't let him finish. He was afraid if he proposes now it'll be hard for him to turn down instantly. So he said before Rain could say anything.

Phayu: Listen Rain maybe our parents said to date us one month but I won't do that with you. I have already someone in my life and I'm waiting for them to come . So when they'll come I'll make them mine. It's better if you don't have any hope.

Yeah I've said it . He'll move on right? But I saw Rain was almost gonna cry but he hold the cry and smiled at him and nodded!? Then he excused himself and ran away from me. My heart started aching seeing Rain in pain . I wanted to follow him too but I saw Sky running behind him. So I went downstairs and sat there. That time Pai came down and said everyone Rain and Sky went outside for some work they'll be back in a while. I was relieved to hear that but Pai suddenly grabbed me and dragged me in the garden.

Pai: Spit

He demanded me. I saw him demanding when it's a serious matter so I said him what I said but Pai got too angry. Now what Pai is saying makes me feel guilty for what I did to Rain. Maybe I should have said in more politely but to suppress my pounding heart for him my mouth just say something and I don't realise what I say but after that when I recall what I said how did this come out this harsh? I didn't mean to hurt him . Who would dare to hurt that little soul.

He's... So beautiful. Me and Pai still was standing in the garden then we saw two wolves coming out of the forest. I know immediately by the scent that it was Rain and Sky. I...was stunned by the beauty of his wolf. He was looking like a fairy wolf come straight form moon goddess. His fur was glowing in the moon light . When he came closer I just stared at him but he whimpered. That make my heart shutter. I'm didn't mean to be harsh on you Rain. I.. I

Venice saw him following Sky and sitting beside him in front of Pai. Pai was patting his head affectionately. Why does he have to PAT Rain! There is Sky too Pai!!! Wait why am I jealous??? I shouldn't be jealous right? Right? Ughhhh who's gonna answer me . I'm so confused.......

-------

Days passed Phayu still don't know how to go near Rain and apologies for his harsh word. He saw Rain with a longing eye but whenever he tries to go near Rain Sky stood between them and make him regret for what he have done to Rain. Venice sighed and plopped on the sofa in Pai's office.

Pai: Have you said sorry to Nong Rain?

Venice: Not yet.

Pai: Somehow you managed to get this habit from Uncle Kim congrats!!

Venice: Ugh shut it. I'm..I..I...

Pai: You what! Scared to say sorry?

Venice: No it's not like that I just lost my words whenever I see him and... and Sky is always guarding him like a Pillar. Whenever he sees me he gives me a look like he's gonna murder me.

Pai: I know Sky is scary and what you've done to his lovely and dearest brother sure he'll do that.

Venice: Then how to go near him

Pai : Venice let me ask you want thing. Do you like Rain?

Venice: N-no I mean not like... like... I..I just want to protect him from bad guys... that's it.

Pai: So you wanna apologies and make friends with him right?

Venice nodded...yes this is what he wants... that's it. If he can protect Rain his over possesiveness will go away for sure . He'll protect him as his brother... no not like brother.... like.. like a senior...yes like a senior.

____________________________________
Chp 14 complete...

*Sigh* Kim no 2.0 = Venice 🙂

His father sayed sorry to his mother like his life depends on it and he's staggering to say sorry. No wonder Kim is his uncle. Well good luck Venice. I hope you'll apologies soon and be a good 'Senior'

Venice: I'll be his protector
Author: Senior
Venice: Yes se..nior
Venice: ...
Author: ...
Venice: Why did you reminded me to say senior?
Author: Y-you forgot
Venice: What's the plan
Author: *Cold sweat*

SAVE ME GUYS VENICE IS GONNA KILL ME IF HE KNOWS MY PLOT. I HAVE TO HIDE FROM VENICE OR HE'LL MAKE ME SPEAK OUT EVERYTHING.

BYE BYE
SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER
LOVE YOU AHHHHHHHHHHH...