31

Sky: A what?

Pai: Soulmate. There's a tell that soulmate can mind link with their fated one. I didn't believe too until I did talk with Peat.

Sky didn't know what to say or do. Pai understood him . He didn't force him to accept the matter too. He knows it'll take some times to absorb the fact.

Pai:  Sky I'm not saying you to accept me because I'm your soulmate. I really like you. So can you give me the chance to call you? Message you? And let me take care of you? You sometimes forget to care about your health. Can let me  take care  of you? Can you let me pursue you?

The words Pai said made his eye watered. His past has injured him so bad . But he wanna lean on this man. He's being too good for his winter frozen heart. He's like the Autumn that melting down all the ices.

He smiled at Pai which made Pai smile wide. Pai knows this is the smile of approval. Sky won't stop him from doing this things. On the other hand Sky don't know if he should trust this person or not . He's scared to repeat his past over and over again . But he want to give his heart to him too.

Pai came towards Sky and put his hand on Sky's head .

Pai: You should rest now Nong Sky you're tired right?

Sky: Sky just call me Sky. The way you call me Nong Sky it sounds fake

Pai: I did that to make you feel shy.

Sky smiled at him.

Sky: Certainly you failed.

Pai: Oh can't i make you shy at all?

Sky chuckled and went to bathroom to freshen up. When he came out he saw Pai arranging his bookshelf.

Sky: You should take a shower too.

Pai: Okay Sky khrab.

The way Pai said Sky blushed terribly .

Pai:  khein he rx? (Meaning: shy?)

Sky: khay wa? Michai Chan!! (Meaning: who? Not me!!)

Pai burst into laughter and went to the washroom. Sky's ears turned red and he went to bed and cover himself with the duvet. Sometimes later when he came out he saw him hiding under the blanket.

Pai: Aren't you hungry?

Sky: Mai I'm gonna sleep now

Pai: I was thinking of having some porks and...

Sky: Ughh fine fine I'm hungry.

They went to the nearby pork shop has their dinner and then came back. When they came Pai sat beside Sky and saw him working for his class. Then suddenly he wanted to do something too so he said.

Pai: Can I have a pen and paper?

Sky: Oh? Sure.

Pai took the paper and made three lines.

Pai: What do you think?

Sky: Three lines?

Pai: Michai

Sky: Then what's that? Ghost?

Pai: Mai it's Sailom (Meaning: Wind, Prapai means wind too. It's synonyms)

Sky: Oh I thought it's a ghost hahaha

Pai pouted and looked at the three lines he drew. Then  he took Sky's hand and draw another one what looks like...

Pai: What do you think now?

Sky: Hmmm I think you should take drawing classes.

Pai pouted and sat there sulking. Sky then took his hand and draw a wind sign properly.

Pai: Ohho you're good at this.

Sky: Ofcourse I'm a architecture student. Now say what were you trying to do with this wind sign? Wanna blow my room?

Pai: Nah nah I was claiming my ownership

Pai cheekily grinned at Sky and Sky blushed. He immediately looked away and say ' childish '. Pai know Sky is shy so he smiled at the shy boy. After finishing his work they went to the bedroom and Pai went to climb on the bed after freshing up. Sky saw and ...

Sky: Wait. What are you doing on my bed.

Pai: Going to sleep?

Sky:  we're not in a relationship  yet to sleep together.

Pai: Ouuu so what Sky lemme sleep na

Sky: Mai . I'll make your bed here.

He showed him the floor then started taking out blankets for him . He arranged his bed on the floor and went to bed to sleep.

Pai: Fine fine you won this time . I'll think of myself as your servant.

Sky: I'll always win duh

They went to sleep after talking for some more time .

The next day Pai woke up first and saw Sky sleeping soundly. He carresd his hair and kissed on his forehead.

Pai(whispering): I have to go to my office now. But I wanna wake you up Sky. Sleep well my angel.

He left Sky's apartment and saw his secretary glaring at him. ' Shit I'm dead' Pai thought in his mind.

Secretary: And where you were this whole week?

Pai: Uh I was with my boy😅. He was sick na I had to take care of him😗

Secretary (sigh): Fine BUT you're not running away today until you finish all this files.

Ske showed Pai the piles of files . It's gonna be a long day Pai keep working.

Secretary: Oh and give me your phone. I'll give it back to you after you finish this.

He looked at his secretary who was looking at him like ' I'll kill you if you don't give me the phone ' . He gave him the phone and started working. His secretary watched him working for a while then she decided to go and work on other files. When she was about to leave Pai called her.

Pai: If Sky call tell him I'm working in my office okay?

Secretary: Uh I'll tell.

________________________

On the other hand Sky woke up and didn't saw Pai. He thought maybe he was in the bathroom or in kitchen. But he was nowhere so he texted him ' where are you?'

Five mins

Ten mins

Thirty mins

One hr.

Two hr.

Still no reply came from him. Sky got worried . Pai never make him wait for a message this long. Where did he go? He called him. But no one picked up. Then he called again after some time and then he picked up. Finally the thought.

Sky: P'Pai where are you? Why didn't you answer my message?

Secretary: Nong Pai is in his office. He has a lot of work due for last week. So it'll be a long time to finish.

Sky: Oh okay Phi.

Then after thinking of something. He asked.

Sky: Um by any chance can you tell me how long will it take Phi?

Secretary: Maybe today whole day. He has a lots of files to check na.

Sky: Ah Khrab Phi then I'm hanging up.

Secretary: Kha Nong.

Sky was relieved to know Pai is okay. But what he saw looks like the man won't have any time to eat. How about going to his office and offer him to take on a dinner? It'll be good I guess?

Sky thought and then decided he'll go to the office and wait for Pai and surprise him.