41

What? Did Phayu hear it right? As far as he knows Som he never said he was an orphan. He even used to say how his mother sent too much food for him alone to eat.

At first when Phayu saw this two were the one bullying Rain and Sky he was shocked. He never thought they'll hurt his baby. But he advanced to punch him because he was too angry but his mom stopped him and said him to watch from afar . Their dads were handling the situation. When they took them to the basement he and Pai wore their masks and stood there with their mom.

Kinn said to the boy to continue what he has to say . So Som started saying his history of last year.

Som: My parents borrowed 50 million baht from P'Gun's father and made a contract to return it in one year. But the business my dad started suddenly got bankrupt. Dad somehow returned him 25 million baht but the day dad was coming home back with mom after giving the money,they went into a car accident and they passed away. After like one month of our parents death P'Gun and his father came to our house to tell us about the money. Me and Ple are both students we don't have any money to give them so they sold all our property and told us to work for them our whole life. If we can't do it they said they'll cut our organs and sell them .

Kinn sighed after hearing their story and said.

Kinn: Then how did you end involving with Rain and Sky.

Som: I don't know what they planned but all I know they said they'll get to their target if we make Rain and Sky miserable. We know Rain and Sky is good guys but there's nothing important in the World than ones own life so we did to make a survival for us Khun Kinn.

Kinn : Do you know that Gun guy's father's name.

Som nodded.

Som: I heard my dad calling him Khun Tawan.

On the other side Arm , Pol and Porsche was with Stop.

Porsche: What was your intention to approach my son-in-law. I just want truth.

Stop: Khun don't misunderstand me please. Maybe P'Gun is my brother but I don't have any ties with him.

Porsche tilted his head one side and tell him to go on

Stop: I watched my Father doing shitty things since childhood. My brother was always excited to do that things tooo. But i was interested a little. I even said my dad alot to stop doing those things but he used to scold me. I hate that behaviour of my dad. He loved my brother because he was interested and totally ignored me because of my hateful act towards his works. But I couldn't leave the house because my mom insisted to leave that house no matter how bad my dad treated her . But when my mom passed away I left the house and cut all my ties with my brother and father. So I never had an idea if Sky was my brother's Ex or not. And whatever P'Petch said I'll disagree because the time being I know Sky he'll never toy with anyone. And If you're curious how I'm still staying rich it's because of my mom's money and what I earn from my part time jobs.

Porsche nodded. He knows this guy is not a thread but he still needs to be careful with every move .

Porsche: Btw what's your father's name.

Stop: Tawan Naphat Vikairungroj

Porsche, Arm and Pol were shocked.

Porsche: Tawan is your father!!!

Stop: Yes. Do you know him?

Porsche looked and Arm and Pol then he said.

Porsche: I'll talk with you later. Stay Stop I need your help later.

Stop nodded and stayed with Arm and Pol when they asked about what happened in college and other informations.

Porsche rushed to the basement and saw Kinn was ordering some guards to clean two guest room .

Porsche: What's here's news.

Vegas: Let's talk about it in the meeting room when Sky and Rain woke up.

Porsche nodded and took Pete to check on Rain and Sky. Vanice and Pai followed their mom behind.

When they reached they saw Rain was soothing Sky when the boy was crying. Prapai rushed to Sky's side.

Pai: What happened!!

Rain: When I woke up I came to check on him and saw him sobbing in his sleep. He had nightmare phi.

Pai looked at Sky who was still crying hugging Rain.

Pai: Sky... Can you look at me please? Baby?

Sky looked and saw Pai and hugged him tightly.

Sky: P'Pai I'm scared. I I don't wanna get hurt again P'Pai...

Pai hugged him tightly and releasing some soothing phormones to calm him down. Everyone left them in their room and came to Rain's room.

Phayu: Rain are you okay now?

Rain nodded and Phayu hugged him. How much his little boy has to suffer for some shitty people.

Phayu: We have a meeting downstairs. Can you join Rain? We won't go if you don't want to see Som or Ple.

Hearing their name Rain visibly flinched in Phayu's arm. Phayu noticed and said that with his eyes to his moms. Pete mind linked with Phayu.

' It's okay Venice take time . If he can come take him or we'll discuss it with you later'

Phayu nodded and Pete and Porsche left the room carresing Rain's head.

Kinn, Porsche, Vegas, Pete, Kim, Thankun, Arm and Pol gathered in the meeting room to discuss some matters first. Then they saw Venice and Pai joined too. Pete asked his sons.

Pete: Where are they?

Venice: They didn't want to come. Said they'll spend some time with eachother. So we gave them their space.

Kinn: Take them their time they need that. Now everyone is here. I have to say something very urgent.

Everyone concentrated at what Kinn has to say .

Kinn: We have to teach some pastes some lesson.....