epilogue.

They said time passed fast when you're happy with the people you love and so, another one year passed ever since Mark's return. It took a while for everyone to get used to the new Mark and Jisung. Apparently, now that they were leading a normal life and had each other back in their lives, they were an even better pair of partners in crime than Bambam and Jinyoung when it comes to making fun of the others.

Even Jinyoung fell victim to their teamed up.

"I want the woodblock Mark and boyish Jisung back." Jinyoung loosened his tie and settled down on the couch beside Jaebum. "He's good at pretending to not hear what he doesn't want to like before but now, he's also good at countering whatever I said."

"At least you're not living under the same roof with him." Bambam plopped down beside him and covered his face with the jacket he was holding earlier.

Jaebum who was busy with his phone earlier now looked at them with an amused smile. It's been a year and it's still fun to watch Jinyoung and Bambam so defeated by the brothers.

"What did they say this time?"

"We were just asking—" Jaebum raised an eyebrow at Jinyoung's word which made the latter cleared his throat. "Alright fine, we were teasing him about how Nayeon would need a better proposal than how Taecyeon did with Sunmi."

"Asked him if he had any plans and he threw the question back at Jinyoung!"

"That was still fine, it was Jisung that gave the final blow."

"Which was?" Jaebum was genuinely curious now.

Bambam cleared his throat.

"Don't worry about my brother, at least he didn't have to worry about Nayeon having an overprotective boss and a whole fandom of girlfriends." Bambam repeated the exact same words as what Jisung said earlier and pulled down his jacket to look at Jaebum directly now. "Jinyoung couldn't give a proper counter attack."

"You weren't any better!" Jinyoung lifted his head from his hands and retorted. "You do hang around Nayeon a little too much."

"What did they say about Bambam?"

"Mark, he was the one who defeated Bam." Jinyoung sat up then rested an arm on Bambam's shoulder. "Worry about yourself first, if you continue to only stay by Nayeon's side, you won't be able to get a girlfriend. Should I ask you to marry me too? Buy one get one free."

Jaebum burst into laughter which earned him a glare each from Jinyoung and Bambam.

"Mark might be my favourite person now."

Jaebum ducked right after his words as two cushions flew pass over his head. He stood up right after.

"Anyway, tidy yourself up, it should be starting soon."

Jinyoung and Bambam stood up; one tightening his tie again and the other putting on his jacket once again.

-
Nayeon stared at Sunmi with her two palms on her cheeks.

"You're so beautiful!" She squealed which made Sunmi chuckled.

"You've said that many times since the gown fitting. I could practically see the stars in your eyes." Jeongyeon who was by the side rolled her eyes.

"Shush, don't you know a woman is the most beautiful in her wedding gown?" Plus Jaebum sponsored all these, the gowns are top notched." Nayeon sighed dreamily, resting her hands on her cheeks again.

"Propose to Mark and you can get married like this too."

"Nah, if anyone's getting married after you and Taecyeon, it will be Jinyoung and Jeongyeon."