Four

Ryan ended up going to Caroline's and they were hanging out. He was in love with her dog, Vader. And Vader seemed to have liked Ryan a lot. Ryan couldn't wait for Caroline to meet Sturgill.

"So I think it's time that I ask you out on an official date," Ryan mentioned to Caroline.

Caroline loved the thought of going on a date with Ryan, "I think so too," She smiled.

He knew where he was taking her, she had mentioned before that she'd never been to Top Golf, and when he asked her why not, she said it was because she thought it was a couple based place.

She'd always wanted to go but never wanted to with her friends, because they'd always taken their boyfriends with them.

"Alright, we're goin," Ryan stood up.

Caroline was shocked, "Right now?"

"Right now. And what you're wearin is perfect," Ryan smiled at her.

Caroline put some food down for Vader, grabbed her purse and phone and walked out with Ryan. He had driven his Bronco, one of his most prized possessions to her house.

He opened the door and she climbed in, he walked to the drivers side and got in, and headed toward Charlotte.

Somethin about Ryan Blaney in an older Ford Bronco was driving Caroline crazy. He stopped at a red light and noticed Caroline looking over at him. He decided to take the Bronco into a field and take her drifting.

"Hold on," Ryan smirked, and started drifting the vehicle.

Caroline was amazed, she was having so much fun. She even recorded some of it.

She recorded a video where its on selfie mode and the two are just living their best lives.

Then she took a selfie with him.

After that was done, they headed to Top Golf, and like with skee ball, Ryan wrapped his arms around her, guiding her through the motions, because Caroline had never golfed anything before besides mini golf.

Back in the Bronco after their date, it was 8:30, they decided they'd go back to Ryan's. Ryan really wanted her to meet Sturgill, so that's one of the reasons. He walked inside and Sturgill jumped on him, then walked over to Caroline and started sniffing her, she bent down and pet him.

"He's so sweet," Caroline smiled.

Ryan chuckled, "When he wants to be,"

The two decided to then have some whiskey and watch a movie together. Caroline felt herself move closer to him and he put his arm around her, and threw a blanket over them.

Caroline was super comfortable in Ryan's arms, and didn't want to move at all. His touch was so comforting, something she valued in a man.

She asked Ryan about her posting the pics and what to say for the caption, and he told her to say something about first date, because he knew it would be the first of many.

**pics and videos**

carebear12: Had an amazing first date with this guy! Lotta fun driftin and playin Top Golf! @ryanblaney10

Liked by ryanblaney10 and others

ryanblaney10: I'm glad you had fun, was a night to remember

jenna_nicole: GIRL YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH HIM AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!

gretchensmith: @jenna_nicole she's in trouble with me too, she didn't tell me either.

rayychelll22: Girl I'm happy for you!