Six

TW: Sex talk; minor sexual interaction detail

The last week of July and first week of August is off-weeks for NASCAR due to the Olympics. Ryan decided he was taking Caroline on a trip for a few days. Chase was taking care of the dogs for them while they were gone, and yes Caroline moved in with Ryan. Because of the huge trip they take in the offseason every year, he wanted a trip where it was just Caroline and him. Caroline ended up changing her major last minute to graphic design, and she make loads of money doing freelance work.

"Ryan Blaney you did not bring me to Disney World!!!" Caroline exclaimed. Her inner child was going crazy. They were there from Saturday night to Sunday night.

Ryan smiled at her enthusiasm, he pulled up to the hotel, they got their suitcases out and headed inside to check in.

"Reservation under Blaney," Ryan told the front desk girl.

Once the check-in process was finished, they found their room.

Caroline was amazed, it was beautiful.

"So which park do you wanna hit first?" Ryan asked.

Caroline smiled, "Magic Kingdom!" She squealed like a little kid.

They changed clothes and headed off to the park.

He wouldn't let her pay for anything, he bought her a headband with Yoda ears instead of Mickey, she was like a little kid. She hated roller coasters, but Ryan took her to Space Mountain, and she loved it.

Throughout the day, they went to every ride, then went back to the hotel to relax.

Caroline was feeling like taking a further step in their relationship, she felt she was ready to let him take her virginity. Ryan had been ready but was waiting for her, he didn't want to jump too fast.

She walked out of the bathroom in lace lingerie, she had gotten at Victoria's Secret the day before they left for Florida.

Ryan looked up and saw her, and immediately felt himself get hard. "Fuck, baby." He breathed out. He dropped his phone on the nightstand next to him.

Caroline walked over to the bed and climbed on it next to him, then whispered in his ear, "I'm ready,"

Those are the words that Ryan has been waiting to hear, he pulled her down and kissed her deeply. His lips made it down to her neck, playing with the hem of the thong she had on. He pulled them off of her and started to rub her clit.

Caroline took her bra off, and tossed it to the side, the sight of her breasts naked in front of him, made Ryan weak. He grabbed them and started to massage them which made Caroline weak, "Mm," she moaned out. She'd never been touched like this before and she was loving it.

******

Caroline was out of breath, that was amazing. Ryan knew he did his job, made the girl weak as fuck, but feel good. Ryan felt good about it, he pulled Caroline under the covers and they just laid there, not talking but enjoying the moment after what had just happened.

In the morning, they woke up, and decided to shower together.

After showering, she threw on a Star Wars t-shirt, some leggings and tennis shoes, and grabbed her Ray Bans, and grabbed her ID, debit card, and room key. Ryan also had a Star Wars shirt on, some shorts and tennis shoes, and he also had his Ray Bans, but also sported a random hat.

They grabbed each others hands and headed to the train that would take them to Disney's Hollywood Studios, where everything Star Wars was. The rides were epic, they got to meet Darth Vader, and some storm troopers, and get their pictures together.

****

It was Sunday night, Ryan and Caroline were both exhausted, but headed home to NC. They had the best time, being together and at the happiest place on Earth.

carebear12: Had the best week at Disney World with my love! Thank you for the memories I'll never forget <3 @ryanblaney10

Liked by bretthollins and others

chaseelliott9: Holy shit Ryan was prolly on cloud nine meeting them storm troopers and darth!

bretthollins: glad y'all had fun!

samanthajean2: WHAAAAT! Glad you had fun Care!

****

When they got home, Sturgill and Vader were excited to see their parents home, and they were going absolutely crazy.

Caroline took their suitcases to the bedroom, and decided to unpack them later, she was too lazy to unpack them at that moment.

She laid on the couch and Vader jumped up on her, "You missed your momma didn't you?" She pet him behind his ears and he licked her face. "Ew! Ryan come get your dog!" she laughed.

"How come everytime they do something it's my dog?" Ryan laughed. "Vader go lay down," He told him.

Vader got up and ran to his dog bed and laid down. Ryan smirked and laid on Caroline, and she groaned, "Ryan, oof!" She mumbled.

"What's wrong?" he laughed. "You're much bigger than me," Caroline was trying not to laugh.

Ryan laughed and got up, laying down then pulling Caroline on top of him. She looked into his eyes and kissed him, he kissed her back.

****

Brett and Caroline were at lunch together two days after Caroline and Ryan got home from their trip.

"How've you been sis?" Brett asked.

Caroline smiled, "Amazing,"

"I haven't seen you much since you and Ryan got together," he replied.

Caroline knew that, but Brett was the same when he first got with Lindsey five years ago.

"Neither have my friends," Caroline chuckled. "But the girls and I are headed to Cozmuel in a month, so it should be fun,"

Brett nodded, "Sounds like fun, does Ryan know?"

Caroline shook her head, "No, I haven't told him, but I will,"

After lunch with her brother, Caroline went home, and she knew she needed to tell Ryan she was going on a week long trip with her friends.

She told him and he was happy for her, but kind of sad that she would miss two races, but he knew she needed her own space, that her life didn't totally revolve around racing.

********