Fourteen

TW: Some explicit things toward the end!!!

It was the little things that made Caroline smile. Three months ago their baby boy, Kylo, was born. Caroline woke up, walking out to the living room, and she saw Ryan laying on the couch, asleep with Kylo asleep on his chest, she had to get a picture. 

carebear12: Ugh!!! I can't get enough of this

carebear12: Ugh!!! I can't get enough of this. @ryanblaney10

Liked by lindseyhollins and others

****

Caroline had made breakfast for herself and Ryan. She saw him starting to sit up, "Morning sleepy head," Caroline smiled.

Ryan stood up with the baby and walked out to the kitchen. "Morning, it smells amazing," he said, kissing Caroline.

"Was it the bacon that woke you up?" Caroline asked. "Maybe," Ryan chuckled. He held Kylo until the food was done, then put him in the baby seat so he and Caroline could eat.

Ryan smirked starting to record on his phone, "Let's see if he likes syrup,"

"Ryan..." Caroline started to say. "What?" he laughed, putting syrup on his finger and putting some on Kylo's lip, who started laughing.

"I think he likes it," Ryan laughed.

****video****

ryanblaney10: Kylo loves syrup! @carebear12

Liked by erinblaney and others

chaseelliott9: my god the kids gonna be on a sugar rush

bubbawallace: oh shit i feel bad for caroline

******

After breakfast, Ryan took Kylo to change his diaper, and get him dressed.

Caroline chuckled when she saw Ryan walking out holding Kylo. Ryan had a shirt that said 'Crew Chief', and Kylo had a onesie on that said 'Daddy's Pit Crew'.

"That is the frickin cutest!" Kayleigh smiled, snapping a pic but didn't post it.

*****

"I don't know why we didn't hire a wedding planner," Caroline sighed, scrolling through her laptop.

Ryan was holding a sleeping Kylo, "I don't know babe, because you wanted to make it more personable," He replied.

"Fuck it I'm texting Lindsey," Caroline said, grabbing her phone.

Caroline to Linds: Hey I'm taking you up on that offer, this wedding planning is too much

Lindsey to Care: Perfect! I'll get with y'all later today if that's okay.

Caroline to Linds: That'll work!

****

After doing some wedding planning with Lindsey, like coming up with colors, a location, a date, etc. Ryan and Caroline ended up at home. The baby was sleeping in his room, Ryan was outside playing with Sturgill, and Kayleigh was inside cooking dinner.