Seven

****SMUT AHEAD***

kayleigh_12: C O Z U M E L

@samanthajean9

@jenna_nicole

@rayychelll22

@gretchensmith

*****
Mexico was fun, but Caroline was ready to get back to Ryan, she missed him so much. She cut her part of the trip short by three days, she was bored, she wanted Ryan.

Caroline got off the plane at the Las Vegas airport, and got an Uber to the race track.

She put her stuff in the motor home, grabbed her seasonal hard pass out of her purse, and headed to the track, she found Ryan standing with his back to her, in his firesuit.

She smirked to herself, walking up behind him in a Blaney t-shirt, Blaney hat on backwards, shorts, and tennis shoes, also had aviators on.

Caroline tapped him on the shoulder, "Mr. Blaney can I have your autograph?"

Ryan turned around, "Su–Caroline?!" He picked her up and spun her around.

"Hey baby," she smiled and kissed him. Ryan kissed back and was shocked she was there. "I thought you were in Mexico?" Ryan questioned.

Caroline shrugged, "I got bored, told the girls I wasn't feeling well, and would rather be on homeland, but Sam caught on and knew I was coming to surprise you," She replied.

Ryan was happy to have his girl back, he knew he'd be able to run a semi-good race, because his good luck charm was there.

Although Ryan didn't win, he had finished fifth which wasn't bad.

After pulling his car to the pits, and getting out, he had an interview then walked over to Caroline who handed him his sunglasses and hat. "Great race, babe," she smiled.

"Thanks, beautiful," Ryan leaned down and kissed her.

*****

The playoffs had ended, the holidays came and gone, it's now early January and they're on a plane to Bora Bora. The group was the usual people who had went Ryan, Bubba, Amanda, William, Erin, Emma, Cale, and a bunch others, but they added two more this time. Obviously, Caroline who's dating Ryan, but Ryan finally convinced Chase to go with them, and Caroline's friend Samantha started dating Chase, so she came with too, which was a little bit of comfort for Caroline. The group also added Joey Logano, Brittany, Hudson and Jameson. Brett, Lindsey, and their two year old son,

Ryan, Caroline, Chase and Samantha all woke up on Saturday morning and went hiking through a rain forest. After the hike they went back, and the whole group went to the beach.

carebear12: When you get to go with Auntie on vacay! @bretthollins @lindseyhollins

Liked by teampenske and others

username: So cute!

lindseyhollins: Maverick loves you Kay, so blessed to have you and Ryan

carebear12: @lindseyhollins he's such a good kid

******

Ryan and Caroline were down the beach a little ways from the others, he pulled her into him, both facing the water. Neither of them saying anything, just taking in the view.

Caroline was super relaxed and she loved it. She couldn't believe this was her second trip with Ryan, she loved to go on trips with him, he made them extra special.

Ryan kissed her neck, and down to her shoulder blade. She let him do what he wanted to her, she loved every part of it all. Ryan turned her around and kissed her lips softly, she kissed him back.

Caroline felt him hard against her, "Mm you need help?" She smirked.

Ryan smirked, "Maybe,"

Caroline smirked, pulling his swim trunks down, smirking at what she seen in front of her. She squatted down and and sucked his dick. Ryan loved the feeling, he thrusted his hips forward and up, he wanted to make her gag, he wanted to know he was doing his part too. After that went on, he wanted more of her. Taking off her bikini top, he kissed down her chest, sucking her nipples, while taking her bikini bottoms off, his fingers found her clit, and started rubbing it, causing Caroline to moan a little more.

"F-fuck don't tease daddy," She whispered.

Ryan smirked, pushing her against a tree, "Did you just try to tell me what to do? Uh uh, that ain't how this works." He got her to a level where he could do what he wanted, and he shoved his dick into her pussy without warning.

"O-oh fuck!"

******

After the two finished, they were back clothed, heading back to where the group was, having a bonfire on the beach.

"Where'd y'all take off to?" Bubba asked.

Ryan shrugged, "Just took a walk," he replied, sitting in a chair, pulling Caroline on his lap.

The group talked about random shit, told race stories, but Caroline stayed silent, she was still shy talking in front of big groups, and she didn't have any alcohol in her system. She got up went inside, changed into some leggings and one of Ryan's hoodies, then went back outside.

Caroline was falling asleep, and everyone else at this point was either heading to bed or staying. Ryan stood up with Caroline in his arms, "I think we're gonna call it a night," He said then took Caroline to the room they were staying in. This house was massive with 12 bedrooms, and 9 couples, it was pretty spacious.

Ryan laid Caroline down on the bed, then threw on some sweatpants, and laid next to her, pulling her into his arms, and they fell asleep.

The next day it was raining so there wasn't much to do. Monday they went and did some water sports, like wakeboarding, surfing, jetskiing, etc. Tuesday was a huge water park, Wednesday Caroline, Samantha and Brittany went shopping, and to lunch. On Thursday, Ryan took Caroline to dinner and they had a great time just being alone. Friday, they were headed home.

Upon returning home, Caroline had two days to relax before she needed to do some graphic design work for Wood Brothers Racing team, they wanted an updated logo and were paying Caroline $3000 to do it. 

*****

carebear12: Fiji was absolutely amazing! @ryanblaney10 (There's too many to tag everyone) #vacay #fiji

Liked by bretthollins and others

*********