Chapter 1 - Hi :)

17th October 2022:

If I wants to write a story, I have to start at the begining, but I also want to be honest, and, if I'm going to be honest, I dont remember the start...
But I will try.

So, hi, my name is Maël, I have 1 sister, 2 half-sisters, my dog and my parents, if you ask, my half sisters are from my dad's firt wedding.
I'm the youngest of my family but it does not really bother me.

I was born the 31st July.

I don't really know what else can I say ?
Maybe about my inner me ?

Well... My sexuality, all I know is that I'm not straight, unlabeled I think.
I'm a demi-girl? I don't really know, this kind of stuff is hard to decide.
I'm a huge fan of Marvel, I know everything about the movies and the series, my favorite move is Avengers Infinity War and my favorite serie is Falcon and The Winter Soldier.
I love music, when I say I love it's that I can't live without music.
Music is my safe place.

I have friends, not that much but I have them, they're not always here for me, well in fact, I don't really say everything about me to them.
They'll be scared.
But I think they are pretty cool.

Now let's get into the fun stuff shall we ?

I have 4 ex boyfriends, sorry for not being the amazing person you want me to be, my love life is not intresting.

My first one was when I was a toddler, I don't remember him that much. I moved so I lost him.
Second one was a mistake, I thought that I had feelings for him but he ended up being my best friend.
Third one broke up with me because "I was bad at science" is that even a reason ?
And the last one was (another) mistake, I thought that I had feelings for him but he ended up being my friend.