Chapter 5 - Can we forget about this one ?

Please nobody talks about this one EVER, either IRL or on here

My two ULTIMATE best friends are together, I'm happy for them ofc but like, I don't know it changed, I got asked to fucking leave because it felt like I was disturbing, like I get it, I know I'm annoying but can you idk say it a bit more in a gentle way, I felt like I didn't belong here, wich is fine I get it.

Idk really, it's just that they act like they're all alone without us when we're here and I don't know how the others feel but that's how I feel it. They make me feel like I don't belong here anymore.

Plus like, the girl in the couple is my best friend and he's always here now, they're all around each others and I feel like I can't talk to her anymore.
They were already 'always' together but now THEY'RE REALLY ALWAYS TOGETHER, he's always here and I can't be alone with her to talk or idk joke around or something

She is (well was) the only person that I felt like I could talk to, and now, well it's just me again.

I kind of feel like I want to leave my life here, just, maybe not die, but I want to change completly, I'll probably do that once I get to High School, block everyone and disappear, I feel like I'll be sad but I need it, I know it.