Chapter 10 - New begginings

Hey you, it's been a little while, huh ?

So I've been up to some things, like changing schools.

I'm going to explain how it went for me and everything, there isn't any real TW so I guess you can read this if you want to.

So, when I first got to this new school I had some friends but they were not in my class, I knew NOBODY in my class.

And at first I was going to spend the year alone in my corner, it would'nt have bothered me at all tbh. But I saw someone with green hair and it was so cool (I dyied my hair bright red)

Someone in my class said "look we have the whole rainbow in here"

I was so shy I could not talk with the green-haired person (we'll call them green), but at some point they went towards me "Hey what's your name ?" (They later told me that they knew my name and that they just wanted to find a conversation subjetc lmao)

So we talked and they introduced me to another person (2nd person has a purple lock of hair so we'll call them Purple) and we rapidly became friends.

At lunch we ate together, along with Green's best friends, they have pink hair so we'll call them pink and we became friends with Pink too

Basically we had a lot of fun and we bonded over our hair and over the fact that we are all pansexual (which I find funny)

The day after I got introduced to another person (they have blonde dyied hair so we'll call them Blonde), TURNS OUT BLONDE IS ALSO PANSEXUAL what a coincidence....

So I was really anxious about this "new beggining" but it was kind of fun, and a lot better than I would have expected

BUT THE BUS IS SO LONG BRO ONE HOUR WITH SMELLY TEENS IS HORRIBLE

PLUS I WAKE UP AT 6 20AM AND I GET BACK TO MY HOUSE AT 7PM I WANT TO CRY

PLUS I CAN'T DO MY HOMEWORKS IN THE BUS JHJHDGFIEHROFHEIUHUHIGTYYTFRT