Chapter 2 - It's me again

1st March 2023

Hello, it's still me, my name is still the same and I'm still born the same day.

So a really good friend of mine wrote something about them on their account, and I'm willing to take an example out of them writing something because they're like REALLY smart. (Idk what I'm writing btw I'm just super bored and it's kinda late)

So today I'm going to tell you guys some things about me, my life and my mental health.

About me, I figured some things out about me that could REALLY help my mental health, so:

I need to get over someone, I've fallen deeply in love with them, and they don't like me back, but I'm always like "Don't worry you can still love them, it will not affect your life in any ways or bother them".
Well, it affected my mental health and my self confidence (is that how you say it ? Idk) but turns out it did not bother them.
So I figured: it's either they forgot, they think that I'm over them, or they just don't care or maybe it's all of them, who knows.

Second thing: I have problems going to school recently, a friend of mine (Wich I know will read this thing btw) always says "You have to come back you're going to fail your classes and it's not the same without you" or "Stop skipping, it's bad and sometimes it's bothering other people"
So to you, I don't choose if I come to school or not, tell these things to my fucking social anxiety, I have no control over that.
A FUCKING TEACHER said "Yeah I know you talked with the nurse about the fact that my classes are scary to you" AND SHE FREAKING LAUGHED HOW IS THIS NORMAL ? IN FRONT OF MY WHOLE CLASS

Tomorrow I have PE (is that sports ? I think so) and it's one of the thing I'm really stressed about, plus the teacher wants to talk to me
I also have a math test, wich is bad because I missed a lot of math classes so I'm fucked up

So yeah I laugh about failling my classes with my friends but inside I'm just freaking out about everything

Random fact about me:
I'm an overthinker about like EVERYTHING and EVERYONE for no reason :]

My safe place is music;
Like celebrities (especially Kpop idols) just have the right words to me (I'm talking to you Christopher Bang from Stray Kids and Yoongi Min from BTS)
when they talk on videos or lives they just make me forget the whole world, I feel like it's just me and them for a moment, when I search the meanings of some songs I just feel like they've been written just for me and that I'm special (lmao)

Anyways it might be it for today :)

STRAY KIDS EVERYWHERE ALL AROUND THE WORLD !!!!!!!

STRAY KIDS WORLD DOMINATION !!!!!!