Story I : feeling strange things - Pt3.

~ Sillie story ~

The girls walk over to the trailers together. "Here are the trailers. Mine is over here next to Noah's trailer." Millie explains as she points to her trailer. "Awesome." Sadie smiles as she looks around at all the trailers. "And I see they added a trailer opposite of mine, that must be yours." Millie smiles as she points to the opposite trailer. "Really? That's amazing that I'm so close to yours. Then we can hang out." Sadie smiles as she looks at Millie. Millie her lips curl into a smirk as she meets Sadie her eyes. She thought Sadie was adorable, planning to hang out with her already all excitingly. "It's a date." Millie giggles softly as she looks into Sadie her blue eyes. Sadie her cheeks burn as she gazes into Millie her brown eyes. "Come on, I will show you around my trailer, since you probably don't have your keys yet. They pretty much look them same, but you can always decorate them a bit." Millie smiles as she grabs her trailer keys and opens the door. As they walk inside Sadie looks around. "It's actually bigger then I expected. It's really cozy in here. You have so many blankets and pillows in here." Sadie smiles excitingly as she lets herself fall onto the little seating area and covers herself in the blankets. "I'm staying in your trailer." Sadie jokes as she was hiding on the blanket. Millie laughs as she felt a fluttery feeling inside. She thought Sadie was so cute. "You're always welcome to come cuddle my blankets. Or me. My door is always open for you." Millie says flirty as she looks at Sadie, covered in blankets. Sadie blushes as she looks at Millie. "I have the feeling you're playing with my feelings since I told you I loved your accent." Sadie chuckles as she hides her face in the blankets. "Correction you said you thought my accent was hot, and maybe I am taking a little advantage of that." Millie grins as she slowly pulls the blanket away from Sadie her face.

"Okay, well let's do some improv, since you like me as Max so much." Sadie chuckles as she puts the blanket away. "Alright, let's do that. Let's set a scene after they played that game alright?" Millie suggests with a smile. "Alright. And we really react how our characters would react." Sadie explains. Millie nods. "Cool. You want me to start?" Sadie asks with a smile. "Sure, go ahead." Millie smiles. Sadie took a deep breath as she closed her eyes for just a moment, to get into character.

"So how does it feel now that you've broken up with Mike? Doesn't it feel way better?" Sadie says as Max as she walks up to Millie. "I don't know." Millie answers in Eleven her voice. "Why don't you know it?" Sadie asks as Max when she took a seat on the couch. "I do miss him." Millie states as El as she sits down next to her. "Do you miss how he's treating you? Because he treated you like a dog lately. Don't do this, do that, blah blah blah" Sadie states as Max as she meets Millie her eyes. "Like a dog?" Millie asks as El as she tilts her head slightly. "Yes, telling you what to do and not to do. Don't you feel happier now you're free to do what YOU want?" Sadie asks as Max as she points at Millie. "What I want?" She asks. Sadie nods. "I would never treat someone like that. Although I do miss the kissing and attention from Lucas." Sadie shrugs as Max. "Me too. I liked the kissing a lot." Millie chuckles as El. "Was Mike a good kisser? I feel like he gives sloppy kisses." Sadie chuckles as Max. "I don't know. I think so. I never kissed anyone else." Millie states as El. "Are you a good kisser you think?" Sadie asks as Max as she looks at Millie her lips. "I don't know. How do I know?" Millie asks as El as she looks at Sadie her lips. "The person you kiss can tell you if you are. Lucas told me I was a great kisser." Sadie explains as Max as she shrugs. "But, I can not ask Mike." Millie states as El as she shook her head. "I mean. I'm a great kisser, so I could probably tell you if you are too." Sadie states as Max as she looks at Millie her lips again and back into her eyes. "How?" Millie asks as El as she looks at Sadie her lips and back at her eyes. "You could kiss me, and I could tell you? Even help you become a better kisser. You know, as best friends do." She explains as Max. "Okay." Millie nods as El as she looks into Sadie her eyes. "Alright." Sadie smiles as Max as she sat closer to her. "Kiss me and I'll tell you." Sadie states as Max as she leans in a little closer. Millie nods as Eleven as she leans in a little too.