Story VII: accidental feelings - Pt1.

Collab! This part is written by 

C3RTIFIEDS1ERRA

~ Max's POV ~ 

 "Mom! I'm leaving for school!" I yell as I walk out, I hear a mumble but ignore it. As I walk out I stumble across my skateboard. I decide to ride it to school, as I knew I was late. I step on my skateboard and start riding to school.At school cause I'm not bothered to write thatI finally reach the school, it's only 7:30. I walk in the school to see Lucas, Will, Mike, and Dustin standing by the lockers. I walk up to them as they were talking. "Oh hey Max! I didn't think you were going to be at school today." Lucas says sarcastically. Very funny. "Yeah." I state with a scoff. "Anyways, guys I heard there was going to be a new kid at school today!" "Mike, I swear to god if you try to do anything with the new kid you're going to be like.. ew." Dustin states with a disgusted face. "Oh, cool." Will state looking Mike in his eyes.Will at least try to hide it. "Hey uh we're going to go to class. Cya!" Lucas says as he starts walking to class. "Okay Cya, I'm going to talk to Max for a second." Will looks at me anxiously. 

The party walks away as Will starts talking, "Hey uh. I don't know how to approach this but I saw the new girl outside talking with someone earlier, and I have a feeling it isn't going to go well." "Will.. It'll go fine. Plus Mike looked really bummed when you said you were going to talk with me. He won't have any relationship with the new kid. I promise." I say as I grab his hand. "I don't like physical touch, sorry." He steps back as he pulls his hand away from mine. "Okay I'm going to head to class now, so uh. See you in class." Will says awkwardly walking away. It'll go fine, right? I mean like if mike DOES have a relationship with the girl, which is really unlikely will will be heartbroken. I mean like, he shouldn't. Mike seems gay. I don't know though. I snap back and realize where I am. "Shit." I mumble under my breath. I hurry and grab my books from my locker and run to class. I open the door as I enter science class. 

All eyes shoot to me as I walk in. Mr Clarke looks at me with everyone else, "Hey Max! We were just about to get started!" He smiles. I smile back at him fraudulently. I walk to my seat as the eyes shoot back at Mr. Clarke. "We are going to start in a little bit, but we are getting a new student. So if she does not show up in like 5 minutes we will start." Dustin looks back at Will and smiles. Will smiles back, not genuinely but he smiled. I look around the classroom to see if there were any open seats, I finally spot an open seat, then realize. It's next to me. I lean back knowing that this new girl has to sit by me. I rub my face as my chair tilts back and I fall. My eyes widely open as I fall onto the floor. The whole class looks at me as I'm laying on the floor embarrassed. Their eyes suddenly shoot away from me as I hear the door open. I sit up and observe the new girl. She has short brown hair with dark brown eyes. She's wearing a blue shirt with black jeans.

 "Hey class, this is our new student. Please introduce yourself." "Hey uh, I'm El- Jane. I'm 15" Everyone glares at her with a weird stare. I'm still on the ground as Mr. Clarke asks another question, "Any hobbies you like to do?" "I uh like to play Volleyball with my sister." Mike smiles as she speaks. I glare at him with a disgusted face. I hear a scoff from across the room. "Xavier!" Mr Clarke yells. "My bad, she's just pathetic." Way to point out the obvious. "One more time and you get detention." He gets quiet. "Jane, there is an open seat behind Mike, Mike raise your hand for her please." Mr Clarke states. Mike raises his hand, diagonally from where I am laying. She starts walking to her seat. She looks down at me laying down and rolls her eyes. She steps over me and sits down. I sit up and sit in my chair.