Chapter 10 Revenge Backfired

Namjoon pov:
That's it! She took that splash for me?! I took my bottle and pushed Y/n aside and walked to that idiot who was holding an empty bottle and laughing like a maniac so much that she didn't even notice me. But when she did, she called for some boys but they ran just seeing me cause they got a lot from me before.

Namjoon: I've told you once before don't bully anyone! Not only Y/n but anyone! And splashing water on her TWICE is a little.. no, just TOO much.

Olivia: The other one was for you but she had to be so heroic and take that splash for you. You guys secretly dating or something?

Namjoon: That DOESN'T MATTER!! (I said and the bottle in her hand dropped in fear) And yea we're not dating we're best friends and that's why I got her revenge!

I said splashing all the water I had on her. She was all wet until another two splashes came from my right. None other than Y/n and Anushka

Y/n: This is when
Anuka: your un-drunk water
Y/n: comes in handy. Also thank you Joon.

Namjoon: No sorry no Thank you in friendship! Forgot?

Y/n: (bites tongue) sorry

Namjoon: Huh?! 😑🤨🙄

Y/n: uh right. Let's go now.

She walks away as if nothing happened leaving me shocked. Does she go through this so often? I feel so bad for leaving this place right now. But Y/n was right, this place is not like how it was. A lot has changed especially because of this Olivia, Pella and their gang. One time the boys came to fight me I had beaten their bones badly and had gotten detention but even detention wasn't as painful as thinking about Y/n going through this everyday. The time when I was in korea was when I noticed how important Y/n was to me, back in korea though everyone was good to me I missed this place even though I was bullied here. It wasn't the place I was missing... It was Y/n.

Sorry for the short chapter.