Chapter 11 Long Story

Namjoon pov:
She walked ahead followed by me then Anushka and Hobi. The other boys gradually left us as they had to go through different paths. We four kept our bags and headed to "the back". It's just a place to sit beside the main gate.

Through the gate that leads to the back cause that watchman uncle will come after a while to make us go inside the campus, ugh.
There was place to sit there so we used to hang out there. Plus ever since I and Hobi came back Y/n's mom requested us to bring her home since we live in the same apartment.

We came to the back as soon as we did we saw...Jade!!! Y/n went and hugged her best friend as she did too. I, Hobi and Anushka stood there not knowing what to do. We smiled at her when she saw us and went to shake hands with her

Jade pov:
I came and was waiting for my bestie to come. And she was taking soo long! Then I saw her coming closer to the back and came towards the sitting area. I saw her completely wet and I knew what happened. That freaking idiot!!! I hugged her as she hugged me and we broke it after some time. As soon as we did I spotted Anushka and a tall boy with another boy shorter than him. I looked more clearly and recognised them. Of course there's a dimple and sunshine smile. Who else could they be! Namjoon and Hoseok!!! I was happy seeing them again after long. They came to shake hands and I did first Namjoon then Hoseok and hugged Anushka.

Jade: Joon you grew tall!! And Hobi you... Also grew.

We started laughing for that compliment I gave Hobi. Joon was trying to explain what happened and Y/n was standing beside him. I, Anushka and Hobi stood opposite to them admiring their uhe uhem couple. Omg!! They look so cute together! Ahh perfect couple!!!! Our ship's so good! I told Joon that I can guess but he didn't listen and started the whole story

Namjoon: She told me about you coming and we were walking to the gate that's when that idiot came and poured water on Y/n and when Anushka defended us Olivia threatened her that she'll splash it on her so Y/n roasted her and stuff so she got angry and wanted to take revenge on me for protecting her and stuff so she was like I'll splash water on you instead and stuff and I was like ok since Y/n-ie got wet even I'll. Then I closed my eyes expecting to feel a whole bottle of water but I felt only a few drops. I opened my eyes and saw-

Y/n: Joon don't say this part! Please!

Namjoon: I have to! Now stop talking!

He then shut her mouth with his... Hand (Author: no twist sorry 😅) He shut it but she was still trying to mumble something and then gave death glares to Joon. Now I can't control.

Namjoon pov:
I shut her mouth and she was mumbling something. I was trying to control my laughter but was smiling like an idiot. Then she started giving me death glares and Jade, Anushka and Hobi started laughing like maniacs. I couldn't control and started giggling. When I finished giggling, I looked at her. Ohh god! I'm soo dead today! I immediately left her.

Y/n pov:
He left me

Y/n: So I assume you know what's gonna happen to you.

I said with a straight face.

Namjoon: yeah... I'm so dead today!

He said and ran, and I ran behind him. After 2 rounds around the parking area and squeezing through gaps between the cars he stopped near the sitting area.

And turned towards me. I ran and caught him (Author: she hugged him!!!) He hugged me

Y/n: I hate you!!

Namjoon: I love you too

(Author: Sorry to burst the bubble but they do that everyday and they mean it as a friend though it looks weird to others it's something that's very common to them)

We broke the hug and started giggling cause this happens everyday but with different topics. In simple words everyday story. Hobi and Anushka were also giggling but Jade was surprised. I knew why... Because I didn't tell her.

Y/n: Everyday story bro, don't be so shocked.

She made an "Ohh" face

Jade: Joon you were saying something

Namjoon: Nah she'll kill me if I tell you the rest

Y/n: Nah it's fine but you have to tell without making a Mountain out of a little mole hill. Got that?

Namjoon: Seriously (I nodded) Yay so where was I? Ahh yes. I opened my eyes and saw a double wet Y/n so I thought why not take her revenge. So I splashed a whole bottle of water on Olivia and 2 more splashes came from Y/n and Anushka. So in all that stupid was splashed 3 times!!!!

Jade: Woah! That was too much guts I'm pretty sure that gurl won't keep quiet for that

Y/n: Yah!! Who cares! Not like I do. Which is a major problem to that gurl.

Namjoon: I must say though Y/n-ie has great patience

I totally blushed for that.

*Time skip*

Author pov:
10-15 minutes have passed and they saw some people coming there so they hid behind the cars to cover Jade. Behind one car Y/n, Jade and Namjoon hid, the other car Anushka and Hoseok hid. They split like that cause Y/n wanted to be with Jade and Namjoon was pushed with them by Anushka and Hobi. They were spying on them from their hiding place. Y/n knelt down and hid easily but Jade and Namjoon were finding it difficult it hide (cause they were tall). Namjoon knelt down behind Y/n and Jade knelt down infront backfacing her. Those people came near the back.

Y/n: (whisper) pfft it's only Samir,Viraj, Sagar and Ruhi, Samira and Kaashvi

Jade: (whisper) Oh.. I got scared that I'll be exposed.

Y/n: (whisper) Guys I have an idea.. let's scare them.

Everyone agreed to the idea and jumped out of their places

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!

Sadly no one even flinched. They were all disappointed. And Y/n being Y/n started whining

Y/n: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SURPRISED~

Namjoon: Yeah~

Joon mocked her imitating the way she whined. She playfully hit his arm.

Samir: Sorry it wasn't scary though.

Kaashvi: Yeah. Sorry... We can do it again if you want, but this time we'll get scared ok?

Y/n: Whateverr! No need it's fineeee..