Chapter 28 Get-Two-gether

Author pov:
Y/n went to her friends and Namjoon is giving his parents a big lecture.

Namjoon: Mom!! What was that sudden thing about pairing us both?

N/m: I know you like her so-

Namjoon: But that doesn't mean she likes me too! You know how uncomfortable you made her?

N/m: Uncomfortable my foot. She was literally blushing there! Couldn't you see?

N/f: We got a foolish son when it comes to these kind of things.

Namjoon: Dad I'm not foolish!

N/m: Then you would have been sure she likes you by now!

Namjoon: What do you mean mom?

N/m: You know when you asked her if she'd marry you, she didn't say "no" she said she's "too young" which means if she were older...

Namjoon: She would... (gasp) (yell) OMG!!! NO WAY!!!

Everyone turned towards him and saw him including Y/n and he got embarrassed.

Namjoon: Uhh sorry my bad.

Everyone turned around and continued what they were doing. Meanwhile Y/n and her friends were talking and after knowing that Namjoon literally asked Y/n if she'd marry him they started teasing her.

Jade: What were Namjoon's parents telling you?

Y/n: Ahh nothing just about me growing well and being responsible and stuff.

Tisya: Ok... But I suppose something else happened too that made you and Namjoon oppa choke.

Y/n: Ahh that.... The punch-

Ruhi: Is very nice don't lie.

Anushka: Y/n please tell na~

Y/n: Ok fine you win I lose I'll tell.

Adhya: Yayy!!!

Y/n: Ok not infront of the little ones.

Pari: Akka we're not that little we've gotten many proposals till now. So please tell us!!!

Y/n: Ugh fine! So _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ yeah and that's what happened

Daksha: You spoke too fast. We couldn't understand.

Y/n: Uff Sooo (deep breath) Namjoon's mom said we look great together. (Everyone gasps) And that's what made us choke. And Namjoon started scolding his mom so I said "don't scold her she's just trying to find a good girl for you and that older men don't find girls so it's good to get married when you're young" so he asked me "Then will you marry me". (Everyone gasps) And I said "Noo! I'm too young" and he said "that's what I'm saying I'm too young" then you guys called me here.

Ananya: Omo that means he likes you!

Y/n: No way that was just an example.

Jade: But he did ask you that!!! Mrs.Kim!

Y/n: Yah don't call me that! (Blush)

Anu,Tis,Dak,Ruhi,Ana: Mrs.Kim Namjoon.

Y/n: Stop! If he hears you I'm dead.

???: If who hears them you're dead?

Y/n turned to see- Namjoon. She got tensed as the girls got scared.

Y/n: You did not hear that! Did you?

Namjoon: I only heard you saying "if he hears you I'm dead" so I asked who hears. I don't wanna know what they were saying.

Y/n: I said if someone hears you not he. Are your ears functioning properly?

Namjoon: I'm pretty sure they are but ok maybe I didn't hear properly. Anyway what time is the pool party tomorrow? And who are invited?

Y/n: First thing it's not for one day! It's for 3 days since you guys have free days. Don't worry I talked to PD uncle. And if you want you can stay on sunday too. Plus there are 8 bedrooms and two pools so 4 bedrooms for the boys and 4 for the girls. And 1 pool for the boys and one for the girls. Don't mind but the indoor pool is for the girls cause we like cold water and the outside pool has hot water cause of the sun.

Namjoon: Ahh ok we'll stay till Sunday and Sunday afternoon or evening we'll go back. Ok right?

Y/n: Of course! Stay as long as you wish.

Namjoon: Ok then I'll tell the others. (She nodded)

He went off to tell the others about the sleepover and hangout party.