Chapter 24 Secret (Y/n)

Author pov:
They went down and and saw the boys being shook. The girls were fine except the two overly excited little ones. The thing was that they noticed Namjoon's arm on Y/n's shoulder which is why the boys were shook or should I say... Jungshook

Namjoon: What's with that face?

Taehyung: Uhh...

Jungkook: Uhh that umm Hyung...

Namjoon: What? What Hyung?

Seokjin: Nothing nevermind.

Y/n: Hobi you had breakfast?

Hoseok: Yes

Namjoon: So only I'm left? How unfair!

Hoseok: I came to call you!!

They both were acting and Y/n and everyone else believed it.

Y/n: Come have breakfast otherwise you'll be starving when the party starts.

Namjoon: Ok

They went to the kitchen and Y/n served food for him. She was also looking or rather she was trying to make out what's the noise from the party room. Maybe guests came?? But Namjoon was staring at her. Her questioned face was making Namjoon worried.

Namjoon: What happened? What are you looking at?

Y/n: I'm trying to find out what's going on there. Maybe the guests came.

Namjoon: If the guests came then one of them would come to call us. For now come here.

He patted on the chair next to him. Y/n sat there and they talked about highschool.

Namjoon: Remember the time Ishan ignored you after knowing that you had a crush on him and ended up liking you.

Y/n: Yeah. I had VERY bad taste back then. And I don't know what I liked about him. Plus I started to hate him badly after knowing that he was purposely ignoring me.

Namjoon: Actually though it was good that you ignored him back and it was a good thing I told you about it (Y/n nodded). That stupid doesn't deserve attention. (Low voice) I do.

Y/n: What? You said something?

Namjoon: No, No I didn't. I said People like him don't deserve love.

Y/n: Hmm. Who do though? Actually no one deserves love. I'm fed up giving love and not getting any. I love myself but I need.. support.

Namjoon: Same. You know when you give someone love

Both: And they don't notice.

They saw eachother and smiled awkwardly.

Y/n: I guess we're on the same boat.

Namjoon: Yeahh.

They know they love eachother and they know the other loves them too but they aren't sure. They continued awkwardly chatting then Jin and Jade came.

Jade: Guys the-

Seokjin: Guests came.

Y/n& Namjoon: Ahh shit!

Y/n: You guys go I and Jade'll set things here.

Namjoon: Ok come fast.

They exit the room. Y/n and Jade start putting things together and they're running out of time.

Jade: Y/n it's time to you know use them. We don't have time.

Y/n: Ugh fine we're not supposed use them often but it's an emergency so I guess we can..

They're... angels and have wings and powers. They used their powers to quickly clean up make special food and~ decorated the place. As they wanted to go but Y/n...

Y/n: Jade my eyes!!

Jade: Shit!! Wait I have your lenses. Here let me put it for you. It's such a major problem that your eyes turn Rainbow when you use your powers.

Y/n: I've heard that it can happen one other time.

Jade: What?! When? And how did you know?

Y/n: My mom used to tell me a story of two angels who fell in love with each other and the day they confessed their eyes permanently turning rainbow. Since angels back then knew nothing about lenses the girl killed herself by falling down a cliff. And the boy tried to save her but ended up dying too. Then when my mom found out that my eyes turn Rainbow when I use magic she told that that story was a fairy tale thingy made by humans. Not to sound weird but I still can't understand some things about humans. And you know I asked my grandma about this thing and she said that I am the angel who killed herself after finding out that her eyes can't be transformed back and that my mom didn't tell me about this cause she's scared that I'll do it again. And the one other time my wings and eyes get activated without me using them is.... When that scenario occurs again. And according to my grandma it's almost been 200 years from that incident.

Jade: I've heard that story. Rumour has it that on the happiest night of the 200th year the two angels will confess again and their eyes will turn bright rainbow.

Y/n: Wondering who's the other angel cause if I'm one, who's the other? I hope I don't meet him cause you know I can't leave Namjoon.

Jade: Yeah Yeah I know Mrs.Kim N-

Y/n: Yahhhh!!!! Don't say that.