Chapter 19 Meeting Again (Version Two)

*Next Day*
Y/n pov:
The meet was at 8am so I and the crew set off at 7:30am. As we reached everyone greeted us with a good morning. After 3 hrs of lectures from me they happened to be ok. Actually I told them that these kind of mistakes can lead to losses to them more than me.
After we greeted them back. We headed to my cabin and placed 7 chairs for the group. After set up the girls went and sat on the sofas near Jade's table. They were preparing files of recent days and were also working on designing an exclusive collection since we came here for just a meet, we decided to design some new fashion lines before we go.
Plus we all have permanent citizen visas so we can stay here for as long as we want. After a quick chat an employee came in and told that the group's here. I turned my chair and took the 3yr debt file. Reading it for the last time before they came.

*On The Other Side*
Namjoon pov:
We woke up, did our routine and got dressed. We came down and saw the time.

Everyone: 7:30!!! Shit!

Namjoon: Shit! We need to get there ASAP!!!

Taehyung: On it Hyung!

Jungkook: Hyungs! Let's go!

Joon, Jin, Yoon, Hose, Jim: ON IT!

We hopped on and zoomed to the company.

*Time skip, At the company, 7:50*

Namjoon: Oh damn we're late!

Seokjin: No we aren't Namjoon calm down.

Namjoon: Whatever!

We rushed in and were lead to the Ceo's cabin.

Staff: Sirs please enter, Ma'am must be waiting.

We bowed as she went off. I knocked on the door.

???: Come in.

We went in and saw the chair turned to face the wall.

Namjoon: Oh hello Ms.Y/n.

The chair turned revealing a shocked Y/n. Our guess was right!!! I and Hobi had bright smiles while the others wondered how I knew her name.

Y/n: How you-!?

I saw the girls looking at me jaw dropped. I was wondering why though. I gave them a "What happened" look and continued.

Namjoon: Yes me. Shocked?

Y/n: No why would I be shocked? How did you know it was me? Anyway let's please talk about this later and come to the important matter first. Mainly the reason why I called you here.

Y/n pov:
I was not shocked cause I saw him, cause even I found about him coming I was shocked cause he knew it was me. Since I had a strange feeling about this, yesterday before going home I asked which K-pop group was causing the problem. I found out it was a boy band named BTS so I searched it up on google before sleeping and found out that Hobi and Joon are in it. I guess destined to meet. Not be. And it always has to be the 7th of October when we meet why? Why?! 8yrs back we met in the middle of the corridor on a Friday morning at around 7:30-8:00. And now after 8yrs we are meeting in my cabin on a Monday morning at 8:00. Odd maybe 7 has something to do with us.