Chapter 21 Lunch And Plans

*Time skip, At McDonald's*
Author pov:
So today is 7th October 2030 (just a reminder, Wow 0102 we're 7 years in the future). So Namjoon is 22 and Hoseok too. Y/n 21, Seokjin born on 04/12/2006 is 23, Yoongi born on 09/03/2007 is 23, Jimin born on 13/10/2009 is 20, Taehyung born on 30/12/2009 is 20 and Jungkook born on 01/09/2011 is 19. That was an odd birthday detail no worries I'll make another Characters page. It's the beginning of BTS! These bangtan boys got good amount of attention having many fans whom they call Army. So anyway on with the story, they got into the cars and drove to McDonald's. Are you thinking how 9 people fit in a car? Well Pari and Adhya are about the age of 16 and they have their October holidays and are here with their "Akkas" helping them or rather giving them trouble more than helping. They are forced to sit on their Akkas' lap so that's how they adjust. After reaching McDonald's they sat in two table cause they were 16 people and ordered the happy meals and sat to eat.

Y/n: Attention! Attention! Attention everyone! I'll introduce my crew. This is Pari and Adhya they're my cousins.

Namjoon: They look like your children.

Y/n: Oh you've seen my children?!

Namjoon: WAIT YOU HAVE CHILDREN?! WHAT AGE DID YOU GET MARRIE-

Y/n: Calm down Mr. Kim Hyper-Joon I'm not married, I'm only 21. You expect me to have children? That too this old children? Gosh. I thought you were smart.

Namjoon: I am! I have a 148 IQ.

Y/n: Which is of no use. Even I have 147 IQ.

Namjoon: When did you check? Did they check properly?

Y/n: Resently got it checked. Anyway.. Let's not start bickering nonsense now, this is Anushka, Jade, Tisya, Daksha, Ruhi and Ananya. They're like my own sisters and we're the Acentuate crew. About myself I am Y/n, Ceo of Acentuate Fashion designing companies. And I'm Namjoon and Hoseok's highschool friend.

Namjoon&Hoseok: Correction! BEST friend.

Y/n: Whatever! It's the same thing.

Namjoon: No it is not! It's 2 different things! Anyway my turn. this is Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. And I'm Namjoon/Rm leader of-

Y/n: BTS. We know.. I mean I know.. I don't know if the others do or not

He came close to her.

Namjoon: And how did you know?

Y/n: I used to be one of your fans back in college. Only for a year. Then I became too busy with my studies and work. Not to mention I studied your whole history last night.

Namjoon: And what do you know about us?

Sheesh this girl started her introduction mode. 🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm closing my ears, tell me when it's done.

Y/n: Kim Namjoon. Stage name: RM/Rap monster. Role in group: Leader/Rapper, Kim Seokjin. Stage name: Jin/WWH. Role in group: Hyung/Vocalist/Visual, Min Yoongi. Stage name: Suga/Agust D. Role in group: Rapper/Producer, Jung Hoseok. Stage name: J-Hope. Role in group: Rapper/Dancer, Park Jimin. Stage name: Jimin. Role in group: Vocalist/Dancer. Kim Taehyung. Stage name: V. Role in group: Vocalist/Dancer. Jeon Jungkook. Stage name: Jungkook/Jk~. Role in group: Vocalist/Dancer/Golden Maknae! And yes I said in the Fan-chant order.

Jimin/Tae/Jk: Noona! We love you!!!!

Y/n: Aww love you too guys- wait how did you know that I'm older?

Jimin: First of all you told us your Hyungs' classmate so of course you'd be older. Plus you said you're only 21 and we're 20 (looks at jk) and younger. So of course you're older.

Y/n: Oh right! I revealed my age. But I never said I was your Hyungs' classmate.

Hoseok: But the fact is that you were.

Taehyung: That doesn't matter! Noona! Noona! Noona!

Jim/Tae/Jk: Noona! Noona! Noona!

Y/n pov:
They started chanting "Noona! Noona! Noona!" Which left me so overwhelmed to be honest. After a long conversation and after me finding out that besides having fame Namjoon is still the same Namjoon who was my bestfriend in highschool. He's a little boy stuck in a 22yrs old body. And damn I fell for him much more than before. He's so cute aish! He's even more cuter than he was back in highschool. Oh my hearteu! He's dimplessssssss! Not me dying... Seriously tho, he's so handsome. God help me. He's dimples are both a cute and handsome addition to his face and gosh he looks so different in this hairstyle than flat hair which was compulsory in highschool. He's so tall and handsome!! God help me please! Help. Cute. Handsome. Oh what do I do-

Author: Gosh this girl.. she's seriously addicted.. or is it obsessed? Whatever it is... She's whatever it is. Yea.. she's addicted and obsessed.

Namjoon pov:
I found her! I found her! I finally did! I missed her so badly! We talked about a lot of things and she reminded me of giving her my number. LESSON LEARNT! We exchanged our numbers. We also planned a get-together at ours tomorrow. I invited lots of people. Well not exactly lot. It's us 16 and Bang PD and some other people. It's actually already planned, it's a party for our new album release. I invited Y/n and her crew cause they have issues with the payment so they can talk to PD sir and ask for the remaining payment.
Ok fine I wanted to see her 😅. And she called us to theirs day after to hang out. Pool party!! Oh yeahh. I literally fell for her so hard this time. Her personality is killing me. Like she keeps it professional and stuff at her company and then once out of the company she's the her again. Like how does she do that? Not like I don't tho... I guess it's mood wise? Maybe