Chapter 37 Idol life Part Three (Dating)

Namjoon pov:
Waking up in the morning Y/n wanted to speak about her grandpa. I wonder if she found out who on earth killed him exactly.

Y/n: You know the person who killed my grandpa was an angel. A fallen angel.

Namjoon: How did you find out baby?!

Y/n: My grandpa, he.... Came in my dream last night. He wanted to say that angels name but the dream broke.

Namjoon: We'll find out who that was baby! And kill him! One life for the other.

Y/n: No Joon don't do anything like that unless my grandpa confirms who that was and once he does, I'll be the one to kill them.

Namjoon: Them?

Y/n: It could be a female as well you know. Anyway let's freshen up and get to work.

Namjoon: Ok baby~ as you say~

Y/n: Enough overacting let's go already~

Time skip 3months later, consert,

We're all planning to disclose about us dating today, there are so many Armies. I'm worried about how they'll react. The girls don't know about this. If they did then they'd be more worried than we are. I have been thinking so much about this, what if Army don't accept us? Should we stop dating? Suddenly I felt something, something's wrong, Y/n!!!!

Y/n pov:
I was in the makeup room with the girls when the makeup man seemed a little odd, he kept acting weird. I turned to see the others and.... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Namjoon pov:
I ran to the makeup room of the girls, with the members following me to see what caused the sudden alarm. Opening the door I saw something that burned me inside, the scene was making me angry second by second. What I saw in front of me was Y/n trying to escape from that makeup man and he is trying to pin her hands to the wall and tie her up. That's it I can't take it anymore!

Author pov:
Namjoon ran in grabbing the man he punched him hard right on his nose. Though the man wanted to fight back he couldn't cause Namjoon was too strong. Seeing the other girls stuck in the same situation the other members started beating up the other men there, except Jin. He started to comfort the girls and took them outside and here Namjoon was fighting 2 men, both of them had started bleeding. Soon the staff came to stop them from fighting like that, it was hard enough to handle the others but Namjoon kept punching, kicking and hitting those 2 men even after all of the staff tried to stop him.

Namjoon: Freaking uselesses, how dare you try to tie my sisters and MY girl?!! Useless! How dare you!!

He punched them harder until...

Y/n: Joon, stop... don't kill them like that.

He looked at her and saw the tears in her eyes. He left them immediately and went to her.

Namjoon: Y/n-ie! Baby, are you ok? Did those idiots do anything to you?

Y/n: I'm fine Joon, you came at the right time.

She looked at the staff,

Y/n: These men should be held captive in my house's basement. They are not normal so please take care of yourselves while taking them there.

Staff: Ok Ma'am.

As the staff took the men, Y/n looked at the girls with a worried look and since she had her lense on no one noticed her deep purple eyes.