Chapter 18 A Busy Day

Long chapter. 😁

*Next Day*
Y/n pov:
It's almost Lunch and we head out to the company. I need to check the work going on and the files of company in order to find out what went wrong. We reached the company and head to our tables and office. I, Jade, Pari and Adhya headed to my office.
They sat in Jade's table and I sat on my chair scanning files thoroughly. I checked the files and found out that OUR company employees had lowered the price of the clothes to such an extent that it was less than the cost of production.
"This is why the company faced problems" I thought. I got off the chair and went for a round of the Production, Display and Selling sections. The work was fine but they reduced the price of customized clothes to the price of ready-made clothes. The main reasons for branded clothes being expensive is because each piece made with the same design. It takes longer and more energy and the materials used are of better quality than cheap ready made clothes. Customised clothes are even more expensive because they are unique and not copied because we make only one piece of that design.
After my round I came back to my cabin and sat on the chair throwing out a big sigh.

Y/n: These people (Sigh) I need to fix this.

Adhya: What's the matter Akka? Is something wrong in production?

Y/n: No Adhya, the problem is the employees here. They lower the price of customized clothes to such an extent that the price was lesser than the cost of production.

Pari: Are they foolish? Don't they know it causes loss? That to for them itself?

Jade: Apparently they keep their favourite K-pop group higher than their salary. But I'm pretty sure that the K-pop group was more than willing to pay the whole price.

Y/n: Should I cancel the meet tomorrow then?

Jade: Nah Don't. I have a feeling it's better to keep it. Maybe~ you know what? Nevermind.

Pari: Me too Akka. Don't cancel it. I think... No nothing.

Y/n: Ok... I don't know why, I have a feeling I should though.

Jade,Pari,Adhya: Don't!!!!

Y/n: Ok ok fine. I won't! Calm down!

On The Other Side:
Namjoon pov:
Today we have an interview for our new album. We drove off to the shoot. Even now, when I think about it that Ceo gives me weird vibes. Like I know her. It's odd.

*Time skip*
After the shoot. We went back to the house. It's around 8:30 in the evening. I'm in the car with the others thinking deep about that Ceo. She's seems oddly familiar. I just can't put my finger on it.

Taehyung: Hyung? You ok?

Namjoon: Huh? Ahh Yes I'm fine.

Jungkook: Are you sure Hyung? You've been too disturbed from the past 2 days.

Namjoon: I'm fine. I'm just a little disturbed I'll be ok. Don't worry.

I said I'll be ok but, I can't take guarantee of myself. I just don't want the members to worry about me like this. It feels like they're babying me. Not like it's bad but they worry too much.
Few minutes later we reached and I immediately headed to my room to find something. My... Old Diary, I need to find it. It'll help me find out if my suspicions are right. There is no way it is.
I opened my drawer and took my diary out and opened my cupboard and took out a old pair of clothes. I bought them 3 yrs ago from that company. That was the first successful clothing line that the company released which was hyped up a lot. It was a hit.
I flipped the pages of my diary and found what I was looking for.

This is the sketch that Y/n gave me in 10th grade. Asking if she can be qualified to go for fashion designing. I personally love the coat and asked her to make her first coat in my size. She agreed and I looked at the coat that I brought from the company's first successful fashion line.

Oddly familiar

Oddly familiar. Too familiar. After examining the two I thought my suspicion was right. But I wasn't sure so I called Hobi to come and check with me. Few minutes later Hobi came in.

Hoseok: What happened? Why was I called here in the middle of the night?

Namjoon: Uhh it's kind of important. Remember Y/n gave us a copy of her first coat design? I found out something...

 Remember Y/n gave us a copy of her first coat design? I found out something