Chapter 22 Preparing For The Get-Together

Y/n pov:
I'm getting ready for the get-together. I mean I need that debt money back I mean I know have more than enough to use but it's something that might rise a question to people who are associated with it, example the employees, they don't know about my background that much so that'd be suspicious. Plus Bang-pd sir too, unless Joon already told him.😅 Then it'd be fine. I can lie to the employees. I shouldn't though. This is what I wore:

Is it good? Hope it is🤞🏻

Is it good? Hope it is🤞🏻. We hopped on as I drove. Yeah I had to drive with that on. Well we can't adjust more people.😅 After a drive we reached. Actually I found out from Joon that we designed their outfits for their new album so they wanted to thank us but then they didn't know that they caused a debt in the company. He asked me why I can't fill the debt then I had to explain why. We rang the doorbell and... Hobi!! Opened the door.

Y/n: Hobi!! Are we late?

Hobi: Yeah you're really late. Ok just joking you're tooo early though.

Y/n: No problem we'll help you guys set up.

We all rushed in asking the boys of how we can help and 4 of us went to the Kitchen with Jin and Yoongi oppa. The rest helping with the decorations. I, Anushka, Jade and Tisya went to the Kitchen since we were the good cooks, plus we're older. So after 1 or half an hour we finished setting up the food and everything. We went to check the decorations but... (Sigh) NAMJOON!!!

Y/n: Could someone tell me what happened here? Was it Namjoon.

Jungkook: No Noona it was us 😅😬. And Namjoon Hyung didn't come out of his room today.

Y/n: Why? Did something happen? Or is he nervous? Most likely he is nervous. He must be ready by now and- oh wait did you guys have breakfast??

Taehyung: Actually no we'll have it later Noona.

Y/n: What?! Ok that's it all of you are going to eat, right now! And Hobi, would you please go bring Namjoon down to eat.

Hoseok: Uhh yeah I was thinking about it anyway.

Y/n: Ok till then the girls will set up the decor.

Pari&Adhya: YES BOSS!

Y/n: That's Unnie or Akka to you.

Ruhi&Ananya: YES UNNIE!

Y/n: 🤦🏻‍♀️

We went to serve food for the boys as the younger ones Decorated the place all over again. Anushka, Jade, Tisya and Daksha were busy serving while Ruhi, Ananya, Pari and Adhya were busy decorating and I was monitoring both groups. That mess the little young men made (sigh) looks like they're learning very nice things from their Hyung. Wondering what's up with Joonie though.

Hoseok pov:
I went to Joon's room and knocked. After he said "come in" I came in and I got so freaking shocked Y/n was right he was ready to come but didn't. I went to him and he seemed annoyed of me.

Hoseok: Come down. To eat. Y/n's calling.

Namjoon: I hate you! I stayed here the whole day waiting so that She comes up to call me and instead you came. 😓😒

Hoseok: If that's what you want then I can help you with that. Gimme that!

I took a pillow and kept it near the door and shut it. And went down stairs.

Y/n: Where's Joon? Is he coming?

Hoseok: I went to call him but he threw a pillow on me. He said he's not coming down.

Y/n: My damn goodness this stubborn idiot. Where is his room?

Hoseok: Last door on the first floor, left.

Y/n: Ok thank you, and sit to eat ok?

Hoseok: Ok.