Chapter 23 Teasing Fun (Moments)

Y/n pov:
I went up stairs to Namjoon's room to call him. But I was too scared that he'll throw a pillow on me too. So I opened the door and when I did, I found a pillow near the door. Omo! He actually threw a pillow at Hobi?! What is he? In a bad mood or something? Did something happen? Is he angry? He turned and saw me with calm but sad eyes. Which made me go near him to ask what happened.

Y/n: Joon you ok? Come down everyone's worried.

Namjoon: Why should anyone of you be worried about me. Not like any of you care.

Y/n: I care and they do too, I know that.

Namjoon: Humph as if.

Y/n: Yahh I do care!

I went near him and he smirked. God knows- ahh what the-

Author pov:
As Y/n moved closer to him. He smirked knowing what he wanted to do. And..... He pinned her to the wall smirking. She looked so scared as if he was about to kill her or something but then a light pink tint formed on her cheeks. This happened because Namjoon stared straight into her eyes as if he wanted to pierce her soul. And on the other hand she was trying to avoid eye-contact. The pink tint left Namjoon very confused. (This thing has literally 148 IQ but doesn't used it) She lowered her head.

Y/n: Why do you like doing this? This is the 276th time this happened, ever since 9th grade. Why do you like it?

Namjoon: It's a good way to look at you from close. I mean a good way to tease you.

He admitted but then lied.

Y/n: You!! Are so bad!!! I hate you!!

Namjoon: I love you too.

Y/n suddenly blushed but then remembered the time when they used to do that everyday. Namjoon being Namjoon used to try new tricks everytime to see when she would say "I hate you" and would always succeed. From all the other tricks the favourite one of his was this. Y/n likes it too but she doesn't admit it. She loves it when he flirts with her. And in all she loved every moment with him. Including now.

Y/n: Ok now I need to go.

She thought she escaped but he pulled her again and pinned her.

Namjoon: 277th time. Wait you counted it? How did you remember?

He seemed shocked and was interested on knowing how Y/n doesn't remember things that happened 2 seconds ago but remembers things that happened years ago

Y/n: (pout) Those things are important to me! And I drew lines in my diary every time you did it. And in the end of the years counted the lines.

He smiled cause she was pouting. He loved it when she pouts or talks with a pout. He moved closer to her face and looked in her eyes with a lot of feelings that she couldn't read. But she avoided eye-contact, making him hold her face with his hand to make her look at him and they got lost in eachother's eyes. That was until they heard violent knocks. They parted their eyes and turned their faces as they blushed. He let her go and as she walked, he put his arm on her shoulder and they walked out of the room to see Hobi.

Hoseok: What was with the pillow Joon?

Namjoon: Ahh I didn't want to come and Y/n had to say a whole big lecture to make me agree to come.

Hoseok: Ahh ok.

So wondering what Namjoon's wearing? This:

I know this is not that old but there weren't good ones in the old pictures I mean he looks AWESOME in everything but this is convenient for the story

I know this is not that old but there weren't good ones in the old pictures I mean he looks AWESOME in everything but this is convenient for the story. Believe me I searched a million pictures.